Hyunsung part 2

Hyunjin x Jisung

Description: Continuation of the hyunsung one shot.
...

Jisung was trying to subtly avoid Hyunjin. The kiss never leaving his mind, yet the harsh truth making his heart hurt. He always knew that his love wouldn't be returned, but when faced with the fact, it hurt.

Hyunjin on the other hand, didn't really seem to be minding much the kiss that happened, neither the fact it was with Jisung.

"Hey Jisung, I have something to tell you." Felix said as he entered the other's room and closed the door behind him.

"Hey Lixie." Jisung smiled, scotting over so Felix could sit down near him and that's what the younger did.

"Hyunjin kissed me." Felix said not really excited. He kind of knew his best friend had a crush on the older.

"Oh.." Was the only thing that came out of Jisung at the moment. He could feel his heart break a little.

"Look, I just agreed cause he seemed to really want to try it out. I am sorry." Felix said upset.

"It's okay, if you like him, you should go for it." Jisung said with a forced smile.

"You know I don't love him that way and I wouldn't do that to you." Felix said looking at Jisung.

"Thanks Lixie." The older smiled sadly. "I don't except much from him. I knew it was a matter of time before he asked someone else."

"I am really sorry. I wish I could help you." Felix said patting the other's head.

"I appreciate that." Jisung said genuinely.

..

"Has something happened between you and Jisung?" Chan asked Hyunjin.

"Why?" Hyunjin asked.

"He seems to be avoiding you. Or at least it seems like he doesn't like your presence." Chan explained.

"Nothing much happened. But I'll try to talk to him." Hyunjin said looking towards the younger's room.

He got up and went to Jisung's room, knocking on the door. He heard someone talking then Felix's voice came through.

"Who is there?"

"It's me. I wanted to talk to Jisung." Hyunjin said. He heard some whispers.

"Um Now is not a good time." Felix said.

"It's important." The older replied.

"I don't want to talk now." Jisung's voice came through.

"Well I need to." Hyunjin said as he opened the door.

"Can't you come back later?" Felix asked as Jisung was hiding under the blanket.

"I have to talk now, I have a photoshoot later and I need to solve this." Hyunjin said and Felix turned to look at the blanket.

"Sorry Jisungie." He whispered leaning down so only Jisung could hear.

As he got up from the bed to leave, he felt the other tug at his shirt. Only his eyes and hand could be seen and he noticed Jisung's pleading eyes, feeling so guilty.

"Lix go." Hyunjin demanded.

"Can't you just-" Felix started, but got interrupted by Chan who was at the door.

"Felix come on, they have something to sort out." He said.

"Hyung-" Felix stopped when he saw Chan's gaze who was daring him to disobey.