Binchan

Changbin x Chan

Description: Chan and Changbin are left alone in the studio to work, but Changbin seems to not be getting along with the older.
...
"Hyung I'm sorry but I need to go now. My doctor appointment is in a bit so I need to leave." Jisung told Chan.

"It's okay, your health is more important than anything." Chan reassured him.

"I will take my leave then, bye Chan hyung, bye Changbin hyung." Jisung waved his hand as he quickly run outside leaving Chan and Changbin alone inside.

They went back to writing some lyrics and seeing if that would fit the melody. After a lot of tries they still hadn't created anything.

"But this sounds good hyung" Changbin protested.

"I don't think it fits." Chan said.

"Why not? I think it fits really good." Changbin continues.

"It doesn't sound good at all, this combination could actually be worse than the first one." Chan sighs.

"Do you not like the lyrics I write or what? Cause I have tried at least 30 different ones and you said no to all of them." Changbin asks.

"I like your lyrics, but I don't think any of them fits the track." Chan says. "Don't take it personally, it just sounds bad to me."

"Is it because I wrote it and not Han? Because every time he writes something you say yes immediately, but when I do you always complain." Changbin says a sad tone in his voice. "Did you even like one of my lyrics before? Am just that bad at writing? Should I just leave you two alone to do this job?" Changbin sniffles.

"What- Wait are you crying?" Chan asks getting closer to the younger.

"I am not." Changbin gets up wiping his eyes and trying to get out of the room, but Chan grabs his arm before he can leave.

Chan hugs the younger as he tries to push the other away. "I'm sorry Binnie I didn't want to make you cry."

"I'm not crying." Changbin sniffles again while hiding his face in the other's shoulder.

"I like your lyrics a lot, you have made some of our most popular and liked songs, don't put yourself down just cause Jisung is good at writing lyrics. Both of you have your strong and weak points." Chan explains.

"Do you mean it?" Changbin looks at the older.

Chan almost coos at the younger's cuteness.

"I mean all of it. So don't get upset over this." Chan says as cups the other's face and gives a kiss to his nose.

Changbin giggles and pushes Chan away. They laugh for a moment and then go back to writing and trying to creat the song. After this moment they didn't take too long to find the perfect lyrics that fitted the song.

When they showed it to the other members they all loved it so the two of them were proud of the song and obviously they now had another wholesome moment in their friendship.