Seungsung

Jisung x Seungmin

Description: Jisung got upset about something Seungmin said, not understanding it was a joke and not believing the younger when he said so.
...

"Yeah, I was just overwhelmed by STAYs energy." Jisung smiled a little. "I didn't want STAY to see me cry."

He just went around bowing and apologising to fans for crying backstage for 30 minutes, obviously STAY was just happy to see him back full of energy. They continued to dance and sing, all members checking on Jisung to be sure he was fine now.

As Jisung was singing, Seungmin approached him and patted his head smiling then continued. The concert went on as if nothing happened. Both stray kids and STAY had lots of fun.

"Hey are you sure you're okay?" Seungmin asked Jisung when they were backstage changing.

"Yes I am fine. It's just that at the moment I felt like crying and I didn't want to cry on stage." Jisung said with a small smile.

"It's okay." Seungmin put a hand on his shoulder. "All that matters is that you're okay."

Jisung just smiled at him and then both continued to change and entered the car to go to their hotel.

Seungmin and Jisung were sharing the room, but they had gotten the one with just one bed. It's not like it really mattered, but as always the guys were joking around.

"Who wants to switch with me? I can't sleep on the same bed as him." Seungmin rolled his eyes playfully.

"Oh no, not with Jisung." Hyunjin said dramatically, continuing the joke.

"Jisung I think you will need to sleep on the floor." The leader said smiling.

"If you really mind, I can book another room." Jisung said lowly playing with his hoodie.

"What?" Minho asked, since none of them were able to hear.

"I will book another room." Jisung said louder as he got up.

"Jisung." The leader spoke but the younger was already making his way to the room to get his bag.

"Hey Jisung." Seungmin called, but the older didn't stop.

Both entered the elevator. Jisung didn't say anything while Seungmin just looked at the other for a moment.

"Jisung we were joking." He explained.

"It's fine, I really don't mind." Jisung answered not looking at him.

"Jisung." Seungmin said serious as he stepped in front of the older. "I was kidding. I don't mind sleeping with you at all."

"Are you sure?" Jisung asked with glossy eyes.

Seungmin froze for a moment. He didn't mean to upset the other, he was just joking around, but seems like the older got hurt.

"Jisung I swear I was joking." The younger continued.

"Okay." Jisung answered with a sigh.

The elevator door opened and both made their way to the room. Jisung claimed the bathroom first as he went to get a shower.

Seungmin just sat on the small sofa that was in the corner of the room. He was watching his phone waiting for Jisung to finish.