Hyunho

Minho x Hyunjin

Description: Hyunjin was struggling with a move and made a few mistakes, so he was surprised when Minho wasn't mad at him.
...

Stray kids was practicing their newest choreography in the studio at JYPE. There were a lot of hard parts so of course a lot of them had a hard time mastering every move, but it was still the beginning.

Minho and Felix were helping the others with the parts they didn't get and they were slowly making progress.

Hyunjin would usually help the others too. It was danceracha who was in charge during the learning of choreographies, but Hyunjin was having some problems himself. It was rare to find him struggling to learn a dance.

"Hyunjin can I help you?" Felix asked as he approached the older.

"No no, I just need a bit more time." Hyunjin answered continuing to go over the movements in his head and then doing them.

Felix just shrugged it off and went back to the others. Hyunjin would figure it out somehow, so he wasn't worried, he just wanted to show a bit of support.

"Okay guys, let's try from the beginning with music." Minho caught everyone's attention.
"We will see which parts we still need to go over and which we already know enough."

Everyone got into position and they started dancing. Everything was going smoothly, there a few small mistakes, but nothing much.

It was time for Hyunjin's part. He missed the beat and ended up colliding with Jisung while changing positions.

"You guys okay?" Chan asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." Jisung said rubbing his shoulder. "You good?"

"Yes, sorry." Hyunjin said quickly.

"It's okay, as long as you're not hurt." Jisung gave him a reassuring smile.

"Let's try again." Minho said.

They all agreed to skip the first part and go directly from chorus. They did the chorus and it was Hyunjin's part again. He was on time but he messed up the choreo. He was getting frustrated and everyone stopped.

"Let's do a 5 minute break." The leader announced.

Minho approached Hyunjin slowly and handed him a bottle of water. The younger accepted it and drowned half of it in one go.

"Calm down first. You will get it." Minho said putting a hand on the other's shoulder.

Hyunjin just sighs in response. He usually never has so much problems with dancing, so he doesn't like this feeling.

"It's not easy, it's fine if you struggle." The older spoke again.

"It's not!" Hyunjin snapped at him. "Stop saying that it's okay."

Minho retracted his hand at the sudden rise of voice. He just nodded and left.

Hyunjin just sighed again, feeling bad for the way he snapped and how the older reacted. He knew his hyung had good intentions and now he was probably mad.