chapter four

It's been two days since you left Naoya's and have been staying with Satoru.

The kids love having you there all the time, mainly so they can wake you up in the morning because you've been sleeping in and Satoru has allowed you.

Your face doesn't hurt as bad anymore, and you're glad. It was hard to do almost anything.

Satoru glances over at you as he drives the two of you home. You've both just dropped the kids off for a few days at Ieiri's place.

He's glad to have you to himself for a bit. "Are you feeling okay?" He asks, reaching for your hand.

"Yeah, I'm okay." You look over at him and then your hands as they intertwine.

She doesn't live too far away so in a matter of no time, you've made it back to the apartment.

Getting out of the car, Satoru and you head upstairs holding hands.

You feel like you've been kinda clingy recently but you can't help it. And he doesn't seem to mind.

"I love having the kids but it does feel good to finally breathe a little, without having to worry about them." You say and he nods in agreement, shutting the apartment door as you plop on the couch.

He's standing in front of you, shoving his hands in his pockets.

Looking up at him, you tilt your head. "What's wrong?"

"Why don't you come with me to the bedroom?" He smirks.

You fight the smile on your face and get off the couch, making your way down the hallway to the bedroom with him following closely behind.

After both of you make it into the room, he shuts the door and pulls his shirt off revealing his 6 pack.

Laying on the bed, he hovers over you and pushes his lips to yours, allowing them to move in sync as you wrap an arm around his neck.

His hand reaches under your shirt and unclasps your bra with one hand, letting it loose.

You both pull away so you can take your top off. Satoru throws the bra to the side and kisses you again.

Just like it was nothing, his hand is pulling your shorts down your legs, giving himself access to your clit.

"Satoru." You moan out, head pushing back into the bed.

His fingers mess around with your folds and then he plunges a finger inside you.

He's staring down at you, watching your face. Eventually, he adds a second finger and you begin to squirm from under him, but he holds you still as his fingers move in and out of you at a fast pace.

A loud moan escapes your lips.

"Cum for me baby." Satoru's voice is low.

You're losing it.

Within seconds, your stomach tightens and you come undone all over his fingers, legs shaking. He grins down at you proudly.

Satoru places the two fingers into his mouth and you try to recollect yourself but he gives you no time to do so, as he's pulling you down the bed.

He pulls his pants down and they fall down to his ankles. "Take those off for me, yeah?" He's referring to your panties.

You obey him and carefully take them off. He's watching your every move as he removes his boxers, kicking them to the side with the rest of the clothes.

Everything about you is perfect to him.

Satoru leans down, getting close to your face and he pushes his cock into you. You grab onto his face and gasp, moaning loudly from the pleasure.

"Sa...toru..." You struggle to speak.

This isn't the first time you've had sex with him. Each time has a certain kind of special feeling for you and it's special. You've never felt that with anybody else, even though Naoya is the only other person you've slept with, not that you ever wanted to.

He starts to move, pushing all nine inches deep into you with each thrust.

"I can't." You whine and he shakes his head, placing a hand on your chest.

Your vision is starting to blur.

"You can take it, baby. I know you can. You've taken it all before, right? Just relax for me...it'll all be over soon." Satoru loves every moment of this, watching you squirm and struggle to take all of his cock.

Moving your head to the side, he carefully moves it back so all you can look at is him.

The moans leaving your mouth are uncontrollable. Satoru loves that he makes you feel this way.

His phone starts to ring but he just glances over, his speed never changing.

You stare into his eyes as his focus changes back to you down under him. "I'm...gonna cum."

Satoru makes sure the next few thrusts are a lot more brutal. And it makes you come undone all over his cock.

A groan leaves his lips and he's following right behind you, cumming inside of you.

His chest is pressed against yours as he breathes heavily with you. "You're so beautiful, even when you're cumming around my cock." He notices a sudden tear slip from your eye. "Why're you crying?"

You didn't notice.

"I...I don't know. Maybe I'm just emotional right now." You answer, wiping it from your face.

He chuckles softly. "That's okay. Come on my pretty girl."

Satoru pulls out and stands up straight, holding his hand out for you to take. You take it into yours and he helps you stand, knowing you'll be a bit wobbly for a bit.

Leading you carefully to the bathroom, he notices there are more tears on your face. "Hey..." He whispers, concerned now.

You wrap your arms around him as you begin to cry and he holds you, pulling you into him.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asks.

Shaking your head, you sniffle. "No. I don't know why I'm crying. Maybe because..." You stop for a moment. You have no genuine idea as to why you're crying. Is it because you could have feelings for Satoru? He's your best friend.

Just because you sleep with him every now and then, doesn't mean you have feelings for him. Plus, you're sure he doesn't feel the same way.

He's looking at you, waiting for you to continue.

"I don't know." You repeat, holding onto him.

-
since this is the first time they've had sex (that i've written), i don't wanna truly reveal how good he fucks yet

jjk leaks tomorrow, i'm ready

vote & comment <33