30

Dylan's POV
As I do my research Angie is content cuddling me as her head is on my lap. Daniel is enjoying our mate next to us as we do research until our daughter Ana reaches out to me wailing. Angie gets up and picks her up before setting Ana in my arms. She then picks up our wailing son and sets him in my right arm before sitting next to me. Ana kicks her brother as soon as he is placed in my arm.

"Ana that is not nice." Angie says looking as our daughter.

Ana pulls my loose shirt over her face trying to hide from her mom's disappointment look. Derrick kicks her making Ana kick him back making Derrick wail. Angie takes him and he grabs her shirt right in the area he feeds from. Daniel and I chuckles before pulling our mate's shirt making the buttons break off. Derrick does not pay attention to that as he immediately latches on and I place Ana in Angie's left arm to eat. Ana was not happy, but as soon as Angie adjusted her breats Ana starts eating while watching me.

As I finish my research I get up and stretch making Ana push Angie's breast away while wailing. Angie tries to readjust her breast until so moved to put the books back. This only make Ana wail louder and when I walk back to the bed I see she is in a kicking fight with her brother. I take Ana then making her instantly quiet making me shake my head.

'Our daughter is so spoiled and yet so cute.' Daniel says.

'Indeed she is.'

"Daddy's little princess." Angie says.

I look at her and smile before placing a quick kiss on her lips.

"Mommy little prince."

Angie shakes her head.

"I can't help it if he loves my breast milk." Angie says.

"I know love and I am truly sorry I did not get to be there with you at least during labor."

Angie looks sad and looks away.

"I know. It is not your fault." Angie says.

"Next time I am going to be there even if I have to kill anyone that is in my way."

"Anyone?" Angie asks.

"Okay so there is stipulations like I am not ever going to hurt our kids and I am not ever going to kill a kid period."

"I know and I love how kind you are." Angie says.

"I not always in fact I did not get my reputation from nothing."

"Oh I know after reading the history book." Angie says.

"Plus I like how dominant you are and go after what you want." Angie says as her eyes holds lust.

Ana pulls on my shirt making me pay attention to her.

"Tonight you are mine love, but for now....."

Angie kisses me.

"I know our daughter wants her daddy." Angie says.

After two hours of spending time with my family I set my sleeping princess in her crib. Angie does the same with our son before I grab her hand pulling her into the bathroom. Angie only smirks and I can smell her arousal before Daniel take half of the control picking our mate up. We set her on the counter after ripping her clothes off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We speed her legs looking at her beautiful hairless pussy as our dick grows. We kiss her and massage her pussy lips until she grabs our hand.

"Stop teasing." Angie says looking into my eyes.

I nod and enter my middle finger rubbing her clitoris making her moan into our kiss. I keep it up until she cums then I eat her out while watching her.

"Yes DND!" Angie moans.

She covers her mouth and I start fingering her while eating her out.

"Yes!" Angie moans, but is covered by her hand.

I continue until she cums then I grab her legs and enter her making her arms go around my neck. Daniel takes more control and goes faster enjoying seeing and feeling our mate come undone.

"Ah!" Angie moans into her legs.

We move faster until we cum in her having her pussy milk our dick even more. I pull out when Angie spreads her legs and we kiss until she grips my dick and rubs my tip.

"Oh baby."

She smirks and gets off the counter only to start licking my dick clean. Angie watch me as she licks me clean from the mixture of our cums. She then gives me a blow job until I am about to cum making her move away. She gets in downward facing dog and I loose all control to Daniel before he mates with her cuming load in her as I watch.

"Fuck Daniel." Angie says as we just moved her to the counter after cumming in her.

"Mate loves me."

Angie smirks and kisses us as now Daniel and I share control.

She wraps her legs around us and starts grinding making us pin her to the shower door fucking her with no mercy. This just turns her on and it sets us more wild pleasing our mate until we cum three loads in her. We then washer her up as she comes down from cloud nine before she temps us and we are fucking her with no mercy in downwards dog before pinning her to the shower wall and repeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn love who knew you loved it like that."

"Oh I think Daniel knew." Angie says smirking.

'She is right.' Daniel chimes in.

"You think we are pregnant again?" Angie asks tracing her fingers up and down our chest as we hold her in the shower trying regain our strength.

"So you are trying to get pregnant again."

"Yup and this time you are stuck with me." Angie says as she clutches and unclutches her pussy around my dick.

"What a very naughty mate, but you are right I am not leaving you this time."

Daniel and I said that and I knew she knows that as her eyes lights up.