2

After he sets me down onto my feet he introduced himself.

"My mate you have no idea how long I have been waiting for you.... I Dylan Brett Foreman accepts my true mate..." Dylan says.

"Angie Leighton."

"I Dylan Brett Foreman accepts my true mate Angie Leighton as my one and only Luna." Dylan says looking at me with love.

"I do not understand why you did that."

"I was so impatience and the pack was getting weaker so I needed to choose a mate which is usually against the first rules my kind was told. We are supposed to only mark our true mate." Dylan says with regret.

"I see so the other guy is your son."

"Yes." Dylan says.

"Do you have anymore kids?"

"No since I went against the rules I was only graced with one heir." Dylan says.

"Do you want more?"

"Of course if you would carry our pups." Dylan says while purring.

I chuckle making his right eyebrow arch in question.

"You purred like a cat, but your a werewolf. So I thought it was cute and funny."

He does it again.

"Okay I do have to tell you something before we continue, even though it is in the past."

He nods and sits on the bed next to me.

"Alex and I are best friends, but one night we got supper drunk, I mean supper drunk..."

He sets me on his lap facing him trying to stay calm.

"Well that night we went back to my dorm and one thing lead to the next until we woke up in my bed naked the next morning."

He growls and tighten his hold on me looking as if he is about to shift.

"We both know it meant nothing and we can barely remember that night. That is why I do not drink anymore of the hard liquors."

He is shaking, but has not moved me off his lap.

"Dylan please say something."

He removes me and shifts running out of the room as I start crying feeling my heart breaking seeing my soulmate leave me angrily. I mean he mated with his best friend and had a kid, but Alex and I only had sex once and were supperly drunk. As the hurt is override by anger I wipe my tears away before I hear crashing and growling. My instincts told me to go towards it, even though I am in a werewolf pack, and I get up heading towards the sounds. Once there I see my mate and another wolf fighting as Dylan's son trys to stop it and brake them apart, but it is not working. I look around and only see Alex's mate, but no Alex making me realize just who the other wolf is.

'Shit Alex and Dylan are fighting!'

I ran to them and whistled knowing werewolves have sensitive hearing, super hearing, and to grab their attention.

"Stop it now!"

Dylan looks at me then snaps at Alex's wolf before he shifts back and grabs me heading back to the one room. Once in there I see the door was replaced already and my soulmate sets me on the bed as his naked fit body is leaning above me.

"You are mine!" Dylan says while growling.

I wrap my arms around his neck holding him in place in fear he might leave me.

"Yes, but unfortately we both had sex with our best friend, but you mated and impregnated yours. So I do not want you trying to fight with Alex as all he has done is protect me and cared for me."

Dylan growls, but holds me close to him before inhaling near my neck.

"I understand that the pack was being affected because I was not born yet, but you need to understand what happened between Alex and myself was just that one night and it meant nothing. Now we just see each other as close best friends maybe even siblings, so please understand that and that it will never ever happen again. I finally have my soulmate and you have me your true mate."

I hold onto him tighter to emphaize my words and sincereity.

"Plus Alex now has his mate and Alex is your grandson, even if it is weird I am yours only."

"Your mine!" Dylan says pressing his body against mine.

"Yes I am and for that I am very glad that I took up his invitation to visit."

"Why?" Dylan asks still inhaling by my neck.

"Because now I have my soulmate  instead of just dreaming about him."

"You think we would have not met if you did not come?" Dylan asks now calm.

"I do not know, but all I know is now I have you and all I want is be in your arms. Even though I am a bit pissed I am not having you first pup, but I do understand why."

Dylan flips us to lay face to face on our sides making feel the lose of his heat. I immediately move and straddle his waist and he sits up holding me against his body making me smile interally.

"I am sorry." Dylan says looking into my eyes.

"For what?"

"Not being patient, but I can try to make it up to you." Dylan says.

"How?"

"Pampering you with my love and giving you whatever you want." Dylan says.

"All I want right now is to get to know my soulmate."

"Okay what do you want to know?" Dylan asks.

"First can you put pants on it is hard to think clearly having you naked and trying to not see what is mine."

Dylan chuckles making his groin move along my clothed crotch. This makes me moan and lean my head back in pleasure.

"Ah!"

He grips my hips and I start grinding subcontously as I bask in the feeling until he flips us where he is back on top.

"Unless you want to mate now I need a cold shower before my wolf wins." Dylan says.

I lay there taking in the information, so he moves off of me.

"Dylan?"

"Yes?" Dylan asks looking at me.

I take this optunity to look at his naked glory.

"Mine, All mine!"

He looks down at me lovingly.

"I am torn between taking care of what is mine and getting to know you first. I mean I am not easy, but I would always want to take care of my partner if I created the stimulus. And I know there will never be an end to us, but I want to get to know you before we mate. I know it is a human thing, but I do not....."

Dylan leans over me and kisses me making me to be quiet.

"I understand and there is no pressure for us to complete our bond. I finally have you and I am never letting you go, no matter what." Dylan says and pecks my lips.

"I want too mate, but then it would be weird to get to know you afterward, but at the same time I do not want you taking care of what is mine...."

Dylan kisses me again and this time I stay quiet after he breaks our kiss.

"Your mine and I completely understand my mate. So I either take a shower and have you join washing him if you like or just let it get soft and get clothes on." Dylan says.

I pull him down to me and we kiss letting me enjoy the electricity between us until we broke the kiss.

"I would love to wash him."

Dylan's eyes changes from emerald green to forest green before Dylan purrs and picks me up rushing to the bathroom.

********Hi all precious readers. I just edited , on August 24th 2023, some of the spelling and writing errors, but if you find more in this chapter please let me know. As Always thank you for reading and feel free to post and/ or comment. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and this book so far.