10

So here I am waiting for clothes, but a minute turns into 10 minutes. So I got into the shower letting the hot water relax my body. As I was washing my body Dylan calls out for me.

"Angie are you in the shower?" Dylan asks.

"Yes!"

He walks into the bathroom seeing me all soapy and naked since the shower is see through.

"Mine!" Dylan purrs taking in my body appearance from head to my toes only to get hard.

"Mine."

He chuckles and nods his head.

"Mind if I join in?" Dylan asks.

I bite my bottom lip which seems to turn Dylan on more since he gets undressed.

"Come here lover boy."

He growls then purrs, but once he is in the shower with me he pins me to the wall and pounds into me. This makes me moan until we cum and finish up.

Once we are all clean and getting dressed he pins me to the sink and kisses me.

"I am a man not a boy. If just mere minutes ago did not prove that then I will certainly prove it until you scream my name over and over again" Dylan says.

"I would like that, lover boy!"

His eyes change to dark green and he picks me up placing me onto the counter just to prove to me he is a man not a boy.

After two hours of him proving he is a man here in the bathroom on the counter and me teasing him again. So he proved to me another two hours in our bed. I did not want to tease him anymore.

"It is a saying from the original Dirty Dancing movie."

Dylan looks at my confused.

"Omg I can not believe my soulmate has not seen Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swayze!"

He hold my hands and just pecks my lips.

"Tell it is is not true!"

"Sorry can not do my lovely mate." Dylan says.

"Okay then while you are out you have to pick up that movie and we will watch it tonight."

"If that will make you happy." Dylan says.

"It will make me more than happy."

Dylan smiles and pecks my lips allowing us to get dressed and for me to get food.

Once we are dressed we walked to the kitchen where Alex and Danny are making a plate of food.

"I thought you guys might be hungry since you both skipped breakfast and lunch." Alex says

"Plus it is a peace offer." Danny adds.

Dylan let's go of my hand and I hug Danny then Alex.

"I am sorry for my wolf." Dylan says.

"It is understandable since he was without his true mate for so long." Alex says.

"Plus I bet Angie was teasing your wolf." Alex says.

"Was not!"

"Really." Alex asks.

"Okay maybe, but not on purpose."

Dylan just chuckles.

"Anyways can you believe Dylan has not seen Dirty Dancing?"

"Which one?" Alex and Danny asks then looks at each other lovingly.