11

As I drove his baby I made sure to be careful. So we I parked it at the mall he pulls me over to the passenger side kissing me. I grind my hips on him when he slides his tongue into my mouth. He growls playfully, but breaks the kiss when his claws were coming out.

"What was the kiss for?"

"You holding back your urge to race." Dylan says.

"Oh."

"And because I love you so much." Dylan says.

I arch my right eyebrow making him peck my lips.

"More."

"Not here my mate. There are unknowing humans here and I do not want to cause a scene." Dylan says.

"Stupid unknown....."

Dylan pulls me in for another kiss to stop my pouting, but moves his lips to my ear soon after.

"When we get back I promise I will give you what ever you want, but we need to get you clothes before I tear these off of you." Dylan purrs.

I pull away looking at him and he nods, so I jump out of the truck making Dylan laugh at my eagerness. He gets out and I lock the truck before handing him the keys. Then I pulled him inside making him chuckle until we get to the first store. There we were walking, well I was pulling Dylan and a bunch of girls were staring at my soulmate like he was their next meal.

Oh hell to the no!

So I turned around and pulled Dylan in for a kiss making he playfully growl at me. I grip onto him and deepened the kiss making his hands move from my back to my hips. I break the kiss needing air, but he keeps me close to him.

"I thought we agree no more kissing until we get back home." Dylan says.

"We did, but a bunch of female were staring at you like you are their next meal."

"So you kissed me to prove that I am taken?" Dylan asks.

"You are mine not theirs. Plus it was either kiss you or fight them."

"Now I know your nickname." Dylan says shaking his head.

"What?"

"My Sexy Spitfire." Dylan says.

"You are more easily tempered than me."

"True, but...." Dylan says looking around.

"I am an Alpha Werewolf." Dylan whispers.

"You forgot to say sexy."

"Are you trying to turn me on?" Dylan asks.

"If I was you would not be asking that question since you would know for sure."

I turned back around and the females are gone making my smile widen. I then pulled him to Torrid to get clothes making him stay really close to me. I grabbed some pants, shirts, skirts, bras, matching underwear, and  a dress before he pulls me to the checkout counter growling in my ear.

"Wait I did not get shorts."

His eyes change making it clear he was getting turned on.

"Please!"

I pout making him shake his head and nod to get them. So I skipped to them smiling. I grabbed two before seeing a female fitting with him making me angry. I walked back up to him and see it was a worker flirting with my soulmate. She looks at me.

"May I help you." She asks sassily.

"Yes get your fake ass away from my man!"

She looks at me and another worker walks to us.

"What is going on?" The other worker asks.

I read her tag fast which said she is the manager.

"I do not appreciate coming in here to shop for this worker to flirt with my man."

"I am truly sorry miss and it won't happen again." The manager named Stela says.

Dylan nods at her and keeps his arm around me calming me down.

"Tracy you can work in the back and I will work out here." Stela says to the female who was flirting with my soulmate.

Once she walks off and we walk to the counter I am calmed down. That was until we walk out of the store with everything paid to see a group of female staring up and down at my soulmate.

"I want to go home."

Dylan looks down at me.

"Why I thought you would want to get food and get what you need." Dylan says.

"Because I am sicken tired of these females acting like they are dogs in heat. You are mine."

He pulls me to his chest and kiss my head.

"I do not notice them since you are my world." Dylan says.

I pull back and look at him.

"It does not help that they are making me want to put them in their place."

"I understand and if you really want to go home because you are ready. Not because of them then I will bring us home." Dylan says.

"I guess we can eat here."

Dylan leans down and pecks my lips.

"I love you my Spitfire." Dylan says.

"I love you too."

He wraps his arm around me and we walk to the food court. There he orders chinese and has me sit at a table. Once he walks to me I see he has the food making my mood change to a happier one.

"See there is that beautiful smile." Dylan says and pecks my lips.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome my Spitfire." Dylan says.

We eat almost all of it and continue to shop. I pulled him into a guy's store seeing a black Italian silk suit.

"What are we doing here?" Dylan asks.

"I like that suit and think you would look so sexy in it."

"I already have a suit for the ceremony." Dylan says.

I pout and let my bottom lip trimble.

"But this is for us. For my ceremony."

He pulls me in for a kiss and sighs after breaking our kiss.

"Okay, but after this we are only shopping for you or the room." Dylan says.

I smile and peck his lips all happy again.

"May I help you?" A guy asks me.

"Yes."

I turned to Dylan.

"Babe what size do you need?"

He looks at me from glaring at the guy.