13

As we walked into our room I see a book on the bed. I ran to it and opened it only to have Dylan chuckle at me.

"Aren't we excited for the ceremony?" Dylan says with a smile while laughing.

"Yup, but only because I get to be officially part of the pack and be with you forever."

He walks up to me and leans down while his hand grip my waist. He kisses me making my arms snake around him and my body become puddy in his hands. He breaks the kiss and leans his forehead against mine.

"I love you so much." Dylan says.

"I love you too."

There is a knock on our door making Dylan growl playfully.

*Knock*

*Knock*

"GRRRR." Dylan growls playfully while shaking his head.

He lets me go and I skip to the door.

"Angie I got us Dirty Dancing for us and our mates to watch tonight." Alex says.

"Okay."

I looked behind me and Dylan comes to me holding my waist again. So I looked up at him to see if he wanted to or not. When he nods I get all excited again.

"We will watch it after dinner. Thank you so much Alex."

I jumped up and down then hugged him. This makes both Dylan and Alex chuckle.

"Wait do we have snacks?"

"We should." Dylan says then kisses my head.

"I will make sure and if not I will go get some." Alex says.

"Okay, but we at least need chocolate and popcorn."

Alex snickers already knowing how much I love chocolate.

"You and you chocolate. I bet if my grandpa was all chocolate you would have eaten...." Alex says until Dylan growls purrs.

"Grrr." Dylan purrs.

"Thank you for making that image now if you excuse us we are going....."

"Ew! I did not mean that to happen and I did not need that image now." Alex says making Dylan hold onto me tighter and for me to laugh.

Alex turns around and walks away while I closed the door.

"Now my sexy mate...." Dylan says showing his dark forest green eyes.

"Daniel or Dylan?"

"Both of us have control." Dylan says.

My excitement returns making Dylan chuckle and pick me up bring me to our bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dylan and Daniel sets me onto our bed and gets on top of me kissing me while their hands moves my dress up and rubs my hairless pussy.

"Yes DND!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dylan and Daniel stops and growls.

"Who the Fuck is DND?" Dylan's and Daniel growls.

"It stands for  Dylan and Daniel, now continue."

They kiss me after nodding and continue to pleasure me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dylan and Daniel rubs my hairless pussy faster with some pressure making my back arch off the bed. They move their lips to my neck licking their mark.

"Yes! Don't stop DND!"

They remove their hand.

"I said..."

They replace their hand by grinding his clothed groin against my wetting hairless pussy.

"Oh! Yes!"

They pull the dress over my chest, but not over my head. Then stops grinding against me.

"Don't Stop!"

They only smirk and replace their groin with their hand once again rubbing my pussy with some more pressure than before making my back arch off the bed again. They suck in my left nipple into their mouth and nibble a bit on it making me cum from all the pleasure.

"Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeessssssss!"

They enter their middle finger in my pussy while they still suck and nibble on my left nipple.

"Oh! Yes DND! Don't stop!"

They Fuck me with their middle finger while sucking and nibbling my left breast. They move their mouth to my right boob to suck and nibble it when they enter another finger.

"Ooooohhhh!"

They keep switching between my boobs when they enter another finger until they are fisting me.

"Are you ready for us to share you?" Dylan and Daniel asks.

I just nod barely coming of my high from cumming five times.

They take the dress off of me completely while I take off their belt and unbutton their pants. They then slide off their pants and boxers before entering my dripping wet pussy.

"Oh Fuck!" Dylan and Daniels says slamming their dick into me.

"Yes!"

"So fucking tight, oh!" Dylan and Daniel says making my pussy cluntch onto their dick.

"Fuck!" Dylan and Daniel says cumming a bit.

They start pounding unmercifully into me after that. When ever I came they would pick up their pace while gripping onto the headboard.

"Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Fuck Yes DND!"

They go extra faster and harder making both of us cum. He keeps going while shooting load after load after load after load of hot seeds into my womb.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once he gave me all he could he places his sweaty forehead onto my sweaty forehead mixing our sweat together.

"That was......" Dylan  and Daniel says until I interrupted them.

"Amazingly sexy mating."

He nods and kisses my forehead before removing himself from me to lay next to me on the bed.

"I love it."

"Why?" Dylan and Daniel asks looking into my eyes.

"Because I had both of you instead of one of you. Plus I could feel how much both of you love me. And I loved how you both just let loose that made the pleasure increase."

They arch their right eyebrow.

"I mean when you Dylan mate with me I can tell you are fighting to hold back your wolf from mating with me. And when you Daniel mate with me I can tell you do not want to share me and just want to pleasure me. Dylan you are more gentle and listen to my body. While Daniel you are more wild and listen to my body. So when you both just shared me it was magnificent and now words can give it any justice."

They smirk, but pulls me on top of them and smashes their lips onto ours. I am the one to break it still needing oxygen in my lungs.

"I love you guy."

"We love you too." Both Dylan and Daniel says before pecking my lips.