𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

I was sitting with Pascale, Artur and Lorenzo in the Garage watching the race. Its the last race of the season and Charles has to win this race to win the championship. Its close between Charles and Max. They are on their last lap and Max is leading. I fidgeted with my bracelet nervously. It's close, but Charles can still make it.

"Charles Leclerc takes the inside and thus overtakes Verstappen. Who will be world champion 2025? Is it Leclerc's first world title or Verstappen's fifth? Who will it be? And there's the checkered flag! AND CHARLES LECLERC CROSSES THE FINISH LINE FIRST. CHARLES LECLERC IS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. WORLD CHAMPION OF THE 2025 SEASON, CHARLES LECLERC EVERYONE!", shouted the commentator.

I jumped up for joy and hugged Pascale, Arthur and Lorenzo. After that we rushed to him. He got out of his car and ran towards us. he hugged his mother, brothers and mechanics. I came last and by then he had already taken off his helmet and gloves. The mechanics suddenly picked me up and when they lowered me. I was on the other side of the barrier. I turned to the mechanic and asked them confused why. They all pointed behind me and I turned around. Charles was on his knees and I knew immediately what it was. Tears welled up in my eyes straight away.

"Amalia, I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. You make me the happiest man in the world every day and I couldn't ask for a better support than you. I love you with every fiber of my being, that's why I'm asking you today, will you marry me?", he said and opened the box.

A beautiful diamond appeared and he gave me a hopeful look. I started sobbing.

"Yes. Yes I do." I whined.

He got up and kissed me. Everyone started cheering and fireworks started.

"I love you.", I said against his chest.

"I love you too.", he said and took my hand.

He put the ring on me and kissed me. When he pulled away, he bent down and placed a kiss on my round belly.

"I also love you little one.", he said to it and then hugged me.

The mechanics and the others were still cheering. Max came to me and hugged me.

"Congratulations.", he said and then hugged Charles also congratulating him.

"Thank you Maxie.", I said still with tears in my eyes.

"I think someone wants to congratulate you too.", Max said and pointed in a direction.

I saw my dad, wiping a tear and I started crying even more. I hurried to him and hugged him.

"My little girl.", he said and placed a kiss on my cheek while he hugged me. "I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you dad", I said and kissed his cheek.

He stroke my belly and then he smiled at me proudly. I am now eight months pregnant and as a result I have been on maternity leave since the fourth month of my pregnancy. I haven't seen my father since then. I couldn't accompany Charles to every race, but I still supported him. Thanks to my doctor's okay, I was allowed to fly to Abu Dhabi. My midwife even came with me. Charles and I are having a boy and we are both excited about what parenting will be like. After Charles was done with everything, he came straight to us. He hugged me.

"How are you two?", he asked me, stroking my baby bump.

"We are fine. How are you?"

"I'm fine.", he said and then hugged his mother.

Since I'm pregnant, Charles is overprotective. He asks me every time if I'm okay or if I need something. Its hella cute but sometimes it annoys me.

We were on our way to a restaurant where we will celebrate with Charles' team and I looked at Charles smiling.