𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙀𝙎 𝙇𝙀𝘾𝙇𝙀𝙍𝘾

A knock on my door brought me back to reality. My thoughts were with her. Was she dating Max? because they were very close. too close. and the fact that he touched her thigh and whispered something to her before they left makes me angry. And she knows it drives me crazy.

I walked to the door and opened. She stand there with a dangerously short shorts and a top. My eyes examined her body. Her top tells me she's not wearing a bra and it's driving me crazy. Her nipples stiffened. When I met her dark brown beady eyes, she grinned.

"You like what you see?", she said and walked past me in my room. I closed the door and turned to her.

"Yeah.", I said with a deep voice.

"I just wanted to pass by to tell you that there is nothing between me and Max. You literally freaked out."

"Well, I don't share something what almost belongs to me."

"Who says that I almost belong to you?", she said approaching me.

"Me.", I said and smirked at her.

"And what makes you think that?"

"Because I'll do everything to make you mine.", I said and pulled her to me by her hips.

"I have to disappoint you. It will never happen.", she said and I giggled.

"Sure?", I said and I approached her with my face.

"Y-yeah.", she stuttered and it made me smirk.

"Why are you nervous?", I asked her and our faces were so close that I could feel her breath on my lips

"I'm not.", she said shyly.

She looked at my lips and back in my eyes. She placed her hands on my neck and pressed her lips against mine. I was shocked for a second but immediately kissed her back. Our tongue started playing around and I pressed her against me. I could feel her hard nipples on my chest and it made me crazier. I started to his her down to her neck and licked the spot under her ear. She let out a slight moan and my dick got even harder. I slipped my hand under her shirt and brought it to her breast. I kneaded it and gently twirled her nipple between my fingers. She gasped softly and tugged at my hair.

"I know you want me like I want you.", I whispered in her ear and she opened her eyes. She didn't say anything.

She took off my shirt and pushed me onto the bed. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched her crawl all over me. She placed kisses on my chest while looking into my eyes. Her kisses went to my abs. She licked them off and placed several kisses there. I let out a deep groan and bit my bottom lip as I watched her get closer and closer to my cock. She unbuttoned my jeans and I helped her get rid of it. She gently pulled out my Boxershorts and my hard cock jumped out of it. She wrapped her fingers around it and gently moved it up and down. I put my head back and suddenly felt her tongue licking my cock. she then took it in her mouth and started sucking and licking. I groaned and grabbed her hair. I pushed her head down so she had it all in her mouth. She gagged and I let go of her head. She pleasured me with her full lips and tongue.

I took off her pants and thong. I massaged her clit and realized how wet she was. She was already dripping. I grinned and it turned me on even more. I gently pushed her onto the bed and spread her legs.

I first licked her clit and then started sucking it. I inserted two fingers in her and moved them in and out. She moaned loudly and grabbed my hair.

"Fuck. That feels so good." She moaned.

I continued but stopped after a few minutes because I finally wanted to feel her around my cock. I placed it on her pussy. She looked at me desperately because she wants it as much as I do. I thrust into her and she moaned loudly. I kept thrusting into her and changing my pace every thrust. Additionally I rubbed her klit. We changed position and she was riding me. She moved forward and back. She made a spinning motion, moving up and down.

I grabbed her hips and thrusted into her as hard and as fast as I could. Her moan got louder and I couldn't hold it anymore. We both reached our climax. She collapsed over me, still having my cock inside her. We both breathed heavily.

She rolled herself to the side and we started cuddling until we both fell asleep.

***

I woke up because my alarm clock ranged. As I turned to the side, I noticed that it was empty. I immediately sat me up and looked for Amalia. I stand up and walked to the bathroom and it was also empty. I immediately picked up my phone and texted her. She didn't reply.

I decided to get dress and go to the track. I'll probably see her there.

I met Andrea in the lobby and we made our way to the track.

I walked past the Red Bull and saw her standing there with Max. She was laughing over a joke Max told and as she saw me, her laugh faded. She just looked away. I walked past her and made my way to my driver room to relax before free practice and qualifying. My blood was boiling. Yesterday she screamed my name and today I'm not even worth a look.
I received a message from her which made me even more furious and pissed.

She didn't reply anymore. I'm hella mad at her right now. And I even don't know why. I don't have any feelings for her but gosh she drives me crazy. Always the mood swings. 'We can't were just friends.' And the next second she let me fuck her. And then its again 'we could never be something.' And then the same happens.

It knocked on my door and its the sign to get ready. I get into my fireproof underwear and in my suit. I walked to the box and we discussed the strategies.

I got in my car and cleared my mind.

— — —
Hey babes

How are y'all?

I added some spice in it because I think y'all like it. I hope I'm right🤪

Xoxo Jara🫶🏽