𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙀𝙎 𝙇𝙀𝘾𝙇𝙀𝙍𝘾

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚

I went out with Riccardo, Joris, Marta and Charlotte. We met for dinner and enjoyed it. It was like the old times when Charlotte and I still were a couple. But its the best like its now.

"Where is Amalia?", Marta asked me as I entered the restaurant.

"She is in England. Her Father is in the hospital.", I said and luckily they didn't asked much about her.

I'm still pissed because of the story Max posted and the possibility that they could do something but I decided to enjoy the evening. Amalia texted me but I didn't answer none of her messages.

We ate our dinner and walked back to the apartment from Riccardo and Marta

"See you soon.", I said and hugged them goodbye.

"See you. Say Amalia that I want to see her soon again.", Marta said as I hugged her.

"I will.", I said smiling.

I'm glad that they like her even though they didn't react well when I told them that Charlotte and I broke up.

"Would you mind to bring me home?", Charlotte asked me.

"Get in.", I said and we both got in.

"How about we go to yours? I have to tell you something important.", she said and I nodded.

We arrived at my apartment, took out a bottle of wine out of the fridge and walked with the bottle and two glasses to the couch. I poured us some wine and sat on the couch.

"I told you about the guy I'm seeing a lot these days."

"Yes."

"He asked me yesterday if I wanted to be his girlfriend."

"That's great. That's what you wanted."

"Yes, but I don't know if I can."

"What is it?"

"I don't know if I'm ready for a new relationship."

"Do you have feelings for him?"

"Well, yes. but I'm still not sure."

"Do it. Believe me. It was like that for me as well. I had feelings for Amalia but I wasn't sure if I was ready for a relationship. I just asked her and it was the best thing I could have done."

"But the difference between the two of us is that you're completely in love with her. You not only had feelings, you were obsessed with her."

"I wouldn't call it that.", I said and she looked at me with an expression on her face that made me laugh.