𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙀𝙍

I slammed the door in front of his face. I heard how he punched against the door and then running downstairs. I was so angry at him. Max was still standing next to me and he was clearly shocked.

"Amalia, what did you just do?", he said.

"What?"

"You shouldn't have said that."

"What?"

"That we fucked. Its not true and I don't want any bad blood between Charles and me."

"He just made me so angry. i didn't think clearly.", I said.

I really regretted what I have said to him but I can't take it back. I walked to the window and saw how he walked down the street. I made him really angry and I fucked up this time. Like really fucked up. I turned around to face Max.

"I need to be alone.", I said and he nodded.

He went to the bathroom to change and then hugged me goodbye. I closed the door as he walked out and now I was all alone. I was so angry with myself that I shoved off the things that were on the hallway counter. I screamed my heart out and this anger quickly turned into sadness. I started to sob and slowly ran out of air and my breast start to ache. I was shaking like crazy and my heart started beating faster. I was about to have a panic attack. I grabbed my phone with the last of my strength and dialed the number of the only person left for me.

"What's up honey?"

I couldn't get a single word out because I gasped for air.

"I'll be there as soon as possible.", Claire said and I heard how she grabbed her keys. "Breath in and out.", she kept saying while driving.

After a few minutes, she hung up and I heard how she opened the door. Thank god that I gave her a key to my apartment. She immediately grabbed my wrists and helped me get up. She supported me as I was shaking so badly I could hardly stand. She did breathing exercises with me and calmed me by stroking my back. When I calmed down we sat on the couch and I told her everything.

***

I'm on the plane with Max to Canada. I've been at home for the past few days and haven't talked to anyone but Claire. I tried to plan the coming days as best I could. I could hardly sleep or eat. So I tried to sleep and eat on the plane as best I could. Max sat across from me and slept. During the flight we avoided the subject of Charles and talked about other things. When we landed, we went straight to the hotel. I got into bed and fell asleep right away because I couldn't fall asleep in the plane.

The next day I woke up early because I couldn't really sleep. I got ready and headed downstairs to breakfast. My Dad and Max were already there and I sat down next to them.

"Good morning.", my dad said and smiled at me.

"Good morning."

"How did you sleep?", Max asked me.

"Actually good.", I said so that my dad doesn't suspect anything even though I slept terribly.

He knows about the breakup, but he shouldn't think that I'm not doing well.

I heard a group laughing, so i looked at the entrance of the dining room and I saw Charles entering with Pierre and Carlos. He looked at me and his smile kinda faded. I looked away and tried to eat but I couldn't. I couldn't get a bite down.