𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙀𝙍

"Thanks for letting me stay here.", I said as I arrived at his apartment.

"No problem. You are always welcome here.", Carlos said.

I could have flown home, but I didn't want to be alone. So I called Carlos. He immediately agreed that I could stay with him for a few days.

He looked at me worried. He immediately hugged me and stroke my back gently. We then sat down on the couch.

"So tell me. What happened?"

"Charles cheated on me."

"What?"

"Yeah. With Charlotte."

"Are you kidding?"

"No. I saw it.", I said holding back my tears.

"But he is so in love with you. How could he?"

"I don't know.", he hugged me again.

"I'm so sorry, pequeña.", he said kissing my head.

He cooked for me and we cuddled on the couch while watching movies. It wasn't awkward at all because he is my best friend. He let me sleep on his bed while he slept on the couch.

I couldn't sleep much because I had to think about what happened. It must be a curse. I sort of made it up with my dad and now this is happening with Charles. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Claire.

I put my phone away and tried to sleep which was hard

I put my phone away and tried to sleep which was hard. But finally I fell asleep.

I got up and walked to my bag. I took an outfit out and dressed up. After that I walked to the living room and saw Carlos on the phone.

"Mate, I don't know where she is." "I think you should let her be for a few days." "Yes, I'll call you if she contacts me." "Okay. Yeah see you."

He hung up and turned around.

"Charles?"

"Yes."

"Thank you for not saying anything."

"No problem, pequeña. Wanna eat breakfast?"

"Not really."

"So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. What about going for a walk?"

"Sure, I'll change.", he said and I noticed only now that he was only wearing a shorts.

I sat down on the couch while waiting and my phone kept ringing. I looked at it and Charles was sending me a lot of messages. It was hard to not reply to him but I somehow managed to turn off my phone.

"We can go.", he said.

We walked through Madrid and went shopping. Well, he just carried my bags. But he asked voluntarily. Its like a tradition, I always went shopping with Claire when I was feeling depressed. I could've gone home and do it with Claire but I'm sure he would appear there so Carlos was my only option.