𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"We really shouldn't.", he said looking at me. I took a step away from him. "But you know how bad we both want it to happen."

"I know.", I replied and he started grinning again.

"You drive me crazy, Amalia. If you only knew what you do to me.", he whispered running his hand through his hair.

"What do I do to you?"

"You're always in my mind even in my dreams. I always see your dark brown eyes in it. And of course you make me rock hard too.", he said and placed his hands on my waist to pull me closer to him to feel his hard bulge in his jeans.

I swallowed and bit my bottom lip lightly.

"That's driving me crazy too," he said brushing his thumb across my lips.

I grabbed his face and pressed my lips on his. Our tongue fought over dominance. He gently bit my bottom lip and a moan escaped my lips. He grabbed the straps of my nightgown and slipped it over my shoulders. It brushed my body and landed on the floor. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it off him. He pressed his lips right back onto mine as I threw his top on the floor. I gently ran my fingers over his chest and abs. My fingers caught the waistband of his jeans and I unbuttoned them. I pulled down his jeans and they fell to the floor. He pulled his lips from mine and looked at me. He slipped out of the jeans and kicked them to the side. He grabbed my ass and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held onto his shoulders. He carried me to my bed and carefully laid me on it. He was leaning over me and supporting himself with his hands which were next to my head.

He looked at my body and then back in my eyes.

"You're so beautiful.", he said and I felt the heat in my cheeks. He giggled as he noticed that he made me blush.

"You're beautiful too.", I whispered and he smiled.

He gently kissed my neck and his kisses wandered to my breast. He start licking and sucking my nipples and it felt damn good. I let out a groan and while his lips were still on my breast, he slipped his hand into my slip. I felt his fingers on my pulsing clit and he began to move his fingers in circular motions.

"You're wet as hell, Amalia.", he said and smirked. I closed my eyes while he entered me with his fingers.

He suddenly got up, pushed me to the edge of the bed and kneeled down in front of it. He spread my legs and kissed my inner thigh. His kisses went straight to my middle. His kisses stopped and suddenly I felt his tongue on my clit and he started to satisfy me with his mouth. I was already so horny that it didn't take long until I reached my orgasm.

"Oh fuck.", I whispered and closed my eyes. My breathing got heavier. His fingers became faster and his tongue as well.

My body started shaking and a wave went through my body. I tried to calm down and focused on Charles because even though I came, we're not done yet.

When I calmed down, I pulled Charles onto the bed and he lay on his back. I slowly pulled off his boxers and his erection popped out. I wrapped my fingers around him and made slow movements up and down at first. He laid his head back and moaned softly to himself. I approached his cock and gently stroked its tip with my tongue. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I licked his cock like a lollipop before slowly taking it into my mouth. I moved my head up and down and made eye contact with him. He groaned and put his hand on the back of my head. he pushed my head down so i had to put it all in my mouth and gag.

"Good girl.", he groaned and looked me in the eyes. He pushed me away and got up. "Come here.", he said and I did it.

I turned around because I knew what he wanted. He slapped my ass and teased me by rubbing my clit with his tip instead of thrusting into me.