𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙀𝙍

Qualifying went very good for us. Max and Checo will start from the front row today. But things didn't go so well for Ferrari. Charles retired in Q2 due engine problems and will start from P11. Carlos from P8. After the tough day yesterday Max and I went for dinner again like the last few evenings. I hadn't talk to Charles since Thursday. I miss him but Max brings me to other thoughts. There are even rumors going around that Max and I have something going on, but it's not true at all. We are friends. And I still love Charles. It still hurts but it got better.

I was walking through the paddock and suddenly my arm was grabbed and I was in a small room. It was dark so I couldn't see anything. My mouth was covered with a hand and I was pressed against a wall.

"Do not scream. It's me.", a well-known voice said.

"Charles, what the hell? Thats kidnappi-", I said as he removed his hand and suddenly I felt his lips on mine.

My heart was racing like crazy, I felt like my chest was about to explode. I pulled him closer to me by the back of his neck and our tongues began to fight. Even though I'm still hurt, I couldn't stop kissing him. He slowly pulled away and placed his forehead against mine.

"Tell me the rumors aren't true.", he said in a rough and deep voice.

"What rumors?", I played dumb, knowing all to well what he means.

"That you and Max are a thing now."

"What if it is true?"

"Amalia.", he grumbled.

"What, Charles?"

"You belong to me. Don't do this to me."

"I haven't belonged to you for a long time. You screwed up. It's none of your business what goes on between me and Max.", I whispered.

"Did you know that he talked to me?"

"Yeah. He told me."

"and did he also tell you that he talked about you like you were a trophy?"

"What do you mean?"

"He literally said 'that the better one wins'"

"What?"

"He might have feelings for you but he's playing really dirty. Anyway why did you never told me that you used to have feelings for him?"

"Charles, I don't think thats the right place and moment to talk about that. And there's more important things that we have to talk about.", I said.

"Let's talk now."

"Now? Now is not the right time for that.", I said and he brushed his lips on mine.

"We can also just make out.", he said kissing me.

His lips are addicting and I can't help it. He bit my lip and brushed his lips down my chin until they reached my neck. He started sucking on it.

"Charles, this is not the right time for this. Besides, I'm still mad and hurt by you.", I said almost groaning.

The spot where he was sucking started to burn. When he stopped, he licked over it and kissed me again.