𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙀𝙍

"Was it your dream to work for Red Bull?", he asked me and stared at the Red Bull can in his hand.

"No. But I wanted that my dad is proud of me. You know, me and my dad don't have the best relationship.", I said looking to the view of London.

We drove to a nice spot almost nobody knows about. We have a nice view above London and the sunset here are beautiful.

"What was your dream job?", he asked me and I started smiling.

"I wanted to be a professional Ice Skater. I did it since I was little but quit it because of my studies. I had to focus on university and my studies. I hadn't lot of free time but its okay. Maybe one day", I told him and smiled because it was a beautiful time to remember.

"Iceskating? Whoa I can't ice skating."

"I can teach you someday. Its not that hard.", I said smiling at him.

"What are your Hobbies?", he asked and I giggled. Its cute that he shows interest in me.

"Well, Ice Skating. I'll still do it sometimes but not regularly. I love drawing and sometimes I write songs."

"Songs? Really?"

"Yeah. I love music and sometimes I write my own songs but no one knows about it."

"So I'm the first person?"

"Yes."

"I love music too. I play piano. Maybe we can release a song together.", he said and giggled.

"Piano? I play piano too. Yeah maybe one day we can set up a band.", I laughed. "Why did you come to London?"

"I missed you.", he said and looked at me.

"What?", I asked confused and looked also at him. His smile faded a bit. "You missed me?"

"Yeah kinda. I really enjoy your company."

"I enjoy it too."

"I couldn't stop myself from thinking about you.", he confessed and looked away. My heart skipped a beat and it made me happy to hear that from him.

"It was the same for me.", I also confessed and his eyes looked again at mine.

"Really?", I nodded.

"I tried to stop it but it didn't work.", I replied and he nodded.

"Yeah. Same.", he said and I looked away.

My phone rang so I grabbed it out of my pocket. Its Carlos.

"Hey.", I said smiling.

"Hola Chica. I wanted to know when you arrive here tomorrow."

"I arrive at 14:45. Are you going to pick me up from the airport?"

"Yes. I will."

"Okay great. I'm kinda busy now but I'll see you tomorrow."