𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙀𝙎 𝙇𝙀𝘾𝙇𝙀𝙍𝘾

I woke up in an empty bed. Amalia disappeared again without waking me up. I got up and got ready for the day. Today is the day I can win a race again. As I got ready I drove with Joris and Andrea to the track. I had some interviews to do and sign things for the fans.

"What do you think about that your girlfriend works for Red Bull again?", a journalist asked me.

"I met her when she worked for Red Bull and now I have no problem with her working for them again. She does it mostly to be with her dad and I totally understand that and support her as much as she supports me despite that.", I replied smiling.

"What does Christian Horner say about the fact that you're dating his daughter?"

"He's not at all excited about it. But what should he say to that? She is an adult and she knows what she does and wants.", I replied and luckily it was the last question about Amalia.

After the interviews I had to discuss strategies and prepare myself for the race. Suddenly I felt someone tapping on my shoulder and I grinned because it's probably Amalia. As I turned around, I looked at face that I know all to well. The face that was always around me for three years.

"What are you doing here?", I asked her.

"I want to talk to you. You didn't texted me back", Charlotte answered and smiled.

"Okay. Lets get to my room.", I said and we walked into my drivers room. "Did something happen? Something wrong?"

"No. No. I just wanted to talk with you."

"Yeah I know but about what?"

"Us."

"Us?"

"Yeah. I realized that I'm not over you at all. I still have feelings for you. I can't forget you. Thats why I can't start a new relationship with some other guy. You're still the one I want.", she blurted out.

"What?", I asked speechless.

I did understand her but I just can't believe what just came out of her mouth.

"I still love you and I want you back. Can't you give us a second chance?", she asked me and looked at me.

I didn't know what to say.

"Cha, I'm with Amalia.", I replied.

"I know but you can't deny that you don't feel for me anymore. You know yourself that you still have a thing for me." , she said and her eyes got watered.

I looked at her and I didn't know what to say. What does she think I'm supposed to do? Break up with Amalia?

"Of course I still feel something for you. I spent three years of my life with you. But I'm with Amalia now and I'm happy.", I said without really thinking about.

"You see. Maybe you're only with her to forget me."

"That's not true. In the beginning it was like that. But it hasn't been like that for a long time."

Sadly its the truth. At first I wanted her to forget Charlotte but with the time I fell for her. Harder than I thought. I feel guilty towards Amalia. Guilty that I wanted her to make me forget Charlotte and guilty that I still feel something for Charlotte. While I truly love Amalia, I still feel something for Charlotte. Even if it's not love, there's still something that connects me to her. And its not fair to Amalia.

"You love me.", she said, hugging me.

Suddenly I felt her lips on mine. I was in a state of shock. I didn't know what to do. I was overwhelmed. My head turned off. Suddenly I thought of Amalia. Crap. what is happening here right now? I gently and slowly pushed Charlotte away from me and looked at her with wide eyes.

"Cha, I'm with Amalia. You shouldn't have done that. I love her and I don't want to lose her.", I told her, meaning it.

"I will do everything in my power to get you to give us a second chance. You may love her but you will always feel something for me. I won't give up as easily as I did when we broke up.", she said and walked to the door. "I want to see you happy. But I want you to be happy with me.", she said before leaving.

I was alone now and I sat down to realize what just happened. Amalia must not know about this. I don't want to lose her again. I shook that thought away and prepared myself for the race.
I got into my suit and walked to the garage. We discussed final things. I saw a message from Amalia and replied to her.

 I saw a message from Amalia and replied to her

Lights went out and the race started. The start was good and the car seemed to be fine. Max was close to me. He passed me a couple of times but luckily I was able to overtake him every time. I crossed the finish line and won the Spanish Grand Prix. I parked my car in front of the one and got out. I jumped onto the mechanics and hugged everyone who was there. I congratulate Max for finishing third. I was so happy and even more so when I saw Carlos. He finished second. I walked up to him and hugged him.

"Well done.", he said.

"You too Mate."

After the cool down in the cooldown room, it was time for the podium. As I walked out, the team cheered again. I waved at the crowd and smiled. I looked for a specific person in the crowd and as I saw her I winked at her. She just gave me a slight smile and looked away. I looked at her in confusion but she didn't look at me. The monegasque anthem was played and suddenly I saw how Amalia pushed through the crowd. I wish I could follow her but I can't. After the champagne, I had some interviews to give. I saw Amalia standing next to Max, while he was giving interviews.

She looked like her mind was elsewhere. I went to Max to congratulate him again to draw Amalia's attention to me. She only looked at me briefly, then focused on Max again. I stroked her arm with my hand and walked past her. maybe it's because of work. She probably doesn't want to draw attention to our relationship. While I was giving interviews, I kept looking sometimes to Amalia. She wad now talking to Max and then they both walked away.

— — —

What do you think?
Will Amalia hear him out and forgive him?

How did you like it?
Let me knooow

Do you want another Chapter today?☺️

Xoxo Jara🫶🏽