𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

Qualifying went good for Red Bull. Max got pole position. Charles got P7. Even though I'm happy for Max, I wished Charles got better then just P7 because he is better than that but his car had problems.

While I walked with Max to his interviews, I saw Charles and he seemed very frustrated and angry. I would have liked to run up to him and hug him. I felt so sorry for him. we walked past him and i brushed his hand with my finger inconspicuously. I walked on without looking at him because otherwise it would be suspicious.

"So how about we're going out later?", Max asked me while we walked to the conference room.

"It depends when."

"How about after we're finished here.", he said and I nodded.

"Sure but I have to be back at the hotel at 7 p.m."

"Why?"

"I promised Claire to call her so we could watch together the new episode from our show.", I lied and he just nodded.

"should be doable.", he said and smiled.

Max did his interviews and was now in the conference with Checo and Lewis. I wasn't paying much attention because I worried about Charles. I walked out of the room and called him.

"Hey.", he said and his voice sounded frustrated.

"Hey. How are you?"

"Not good."

"Hey, you did well. Its not your fault that the car made problems.", I said and he didn't said anything. "I'm going to have dinner with Max but I'll be back at the hotel soon. I'll come to you and then I'll distract you."

"Hm okay. See you later."

After a few hours, I already sat in a sushi restaurant with Max and ordered. I had clothes in my locker so I didn't had to go to the hotel to change, which saved us time.

"How was your trip to France? I didn't asked you how it went.", he asked me while we were waiting for our food.

"It was nice. I saw a lot and it was beautiful. I also had a lot of fun.", I said and smiled thinking about the days with Charles in Monaco.

"Thats good.", he said and smiled.

"What about you? What did you do?"

"I visited my mom and spent time with her. It was also beautiful.", he told and I nodded.

The waiter brought us our food and we began to eat. We talked about the race tomorrow and about our favorite dishes. He took a picture from me and sent it to me. It looked cute.
We finished eating and he told me about his plans for the summer.

"You can come with me.", he suggested.

"Oh, I'll think about it but I already made plans with Claire.", I said and his smile faded a bit.

"Yeah sure. But think about it. It would be fun."

After some minutes I got a text message and I grabbed my phone to see from who.