𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙀𝙎 𝙇𝙀𝘾𝙇𝙀𝙍𝘾

"See. I told you they're going to love you.", I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"I was nervous though.", she whispered, turning her attention back to Arthur who was telling a funny story about me.

I just rolled my eyes and smiled. I was amused by how interested and focused she was listening to him. Arthur is quite a talker and always tries to make everyone laugh. I watched her giggle about Arthur and I feel so blessed. I took my eyes off her because I probably look like a total honk that keeps staring at her. My mother stroked my hand and smiled contentedly. Then she showed me with her thumb to follow her. I kissed Amalia on the cheek and got up with my mother. We went outside and got some fresh air.

"I'm glad to see you happy again.", She said while stroking my cheek.

"I am also happy. She makes me happy, Maman.", I replied.

"Luckily you found each other again. You're both so beaming. I see the way you look at her and I have to say you didn't look at Giada or Charlotte that way.", she said.

"Amalia is different. Even if we didn't have it easy, she somehow makes me feel different. I knew Charlotte years before I started dating her. But I was attracted to Amalia from the first moment I saw her. There's something about her I can't describe.", I told her and she listened with a smile.

"Then never let her go. She has a positive influence on you. You're usually stubborn and too proud, but when I suggested you go talk to her, you didn't hesitate. You were never like that. Every time I've told you to talk to Charlotte, you've been stubborn. I hope Amalia will be your happy ever after, mon petit.", she kissed my cheek and we headed back in.

I took my seat next to her again and put my arm over the back of her chair. She is still listening to the silly stories from Arthur.

"Arthur, I think she had enough.", I said and she frowned at me.

"No. Please go on Arthur.", she said and smiled at him.

I placed my hand on her thigh which obviously froze her for just a moment. I then leaned towards her.

"I want to go soon. I have someone who longs for you.", I whispered and her eyes widened.

I sat back in amusement and she looked tense. My hand still rested on her thigh and she tried to focus on Arthur.

"So boys. let's go slow it's getting late.' my mother said and everyone agreed.

We got up and said goodbye.

"What was that, Charles?", she asked me as we were on our way home.

"What do you mean?"

"what you whispered in my ear."

"I long for you.", I opened the door for her of my apartment complex.

"But I'm right here.", she said grinning walking past me.

"in a different way.", I said and slapped her on her fat ass.

"Oh. I see.", she said chuckling.

We got on the elevator and I pushed her against the wall. I kissed her softly and suddenly soft kisses turned into a wild ones. I gently grabbed her neck and bit her lower lip, forcing a soft moan out of her. She pulled me closer to her at my hips and then moved her hands up my back until they reached my neck. I picked her up, her legs wrapped around me and our tongues fought wilder for dominance.

"Someone will caught us.", she groaned while I kissed her neck.

The elevator doors opened and we both looked in shock for a moment but there was no one. It was my floor. I stepped out with her still in my arms and her legs around my hips.

"I can walk Char.", she said.

"I know.", I replied, not letting her down.

I somehow managed to take the keys out of my pocket and open the door. I kicked the door shut and walked in my bedroom, throwing her straight into my bed. I crawled over her and looked in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Are you about to kiss me or what do you have in mind?", she asked me as I kept looking at her for a while.

"I was just looking at you and realizing how beautiful you are.", I said and it made her chuckle.

"Thanks. But I think you have to finish something you started.", She said biting her bottom lip.

Fuck me. She knows it makes me go crazy. I pressed my lips on hers.

My lips slid down to her neck and planted kisses all over it. I got up and knelt in front of the bed and pulled her to the edge. I spread her legs and pulled up her dress. My fingers ran down her slit through her panties. Fuck her panties are completely soaked. I grabbed the fabric covering her pink flesh and she lifted her hips so I could take it off her. I threw it on the floor behind me and looked at her beautiful labia. My fingers rubbed her slit and made circular motions on her clit. I heard her moan softly and removed my fingers. She looked at me and looked confused. I grinned at her and moved my lips to her clit. I flexed my tongue at her nerve bundle. She grabbed my hair and pulled while I continued to lick her. I put one finger inside her and then the second followed. I moved my fingers in and out. She tightened around my fingers and I realized she was about to cum. I pulled my fingers out and stood up. I unbuttoned my pants and let them slide down my legs. My cock pressed against my boxer shorts and I couldn't wait to have her pussy around him. She knelt in front of me and grabbed the waistband of my boxer shorts. She pulled it down and my cock jumped out. She covered him with her slim fingers and licked away the pre-cum. She slowly took it in her mouth and my head fell back.

"Oh fuck Amalia.", I growled.

She sucked and licked my cock and I was so ready to cum. I pushed her head away and pulled her up. I bent her over the bed and she stretched out her sweet ass to me. I rubbed my tip against her slit and she moved her hips back. I slapped her ass before ramming my cock into her. She moaned loudly and my movements quickened. She moved her hips with every thrust. The sound of her skin slapping against mine and her moans made me thrust into her harder. She began to rub her clit and her pussy clenched around my cock.

"Oh god, Charles.", she moaned and that was the end.

I released my orgasm inside her and she slumped on the bed. I dropped down next to her.

***

Today is qualifying in Silverstone and also the first time Amalia and I are appearing as a couple again. We decided to make it official on qualifying day. It was hard to keep the distance the last days but today its over.

"Are you ready?", I asked her as we're soon arriving at the circuit.

"Yep. You?", she looked at me.

"I always was, baby.", I said taking her hand and placing a kiss on its back.

We arrived and everyone was taking pictures. I drove slowly past the whole people and parked my car as we reached the parking spot. We got out and I grabbed her hand. We walked towards the entrance. We scanned our passes and walked in. I grabbed again her hand and made our way to the paddock. Our motorhomes were across from each other. I turned to her and kissed her.

"See you later. I love you.", I said.

"Good luck. I love you too.", she replied and then we walked both into our motorhomes.

Carlos was standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"It was about damn time mate.", he said and slapped me lightly on the shoulder.

— — —