𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

I arrived in Madrid yesterday and Carlos picked me up. He drove thru the city and showed me some popular and beautiful spots.

We walked thru Madrid a lot today and it was amazing. Some fans recognized him. Obviously.

He decided to cook us something and I wanted to help him but he didn't let me. So I sat on a bar stool and watched him cooking.

"It smells delicious. How come that you can cook?", I asked him and he smiled.

"I like cooking.", he said and looked at me.

"Very impressive.", I said and took a sip of my wine.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Was is that between Charles and you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not stupid, Amalia. I see how you look at each other and also Charles asked me for advice on a girl. And I'm pretty sure that you are the girl he meant.", Carlos said still cutting vegetables.

He asked Carlos for advice? I'm sure he doesn't need any advice. I'm fully into him without him doing nothing.

"We are just friends."

"He told me that he hooked up with that girl."

Does he tell him everything?

"Well, yeah we did it twice but It was only a moment of weakness. I couldn't resist him in that moment.", I confessed and Carlos looked at me with a worried look.

"You are afraid to fall in love with him, aren't you?"

"Carlos, it's impossible. Charles and I could never be a couple. It would cost too much.", I said and he shrugged.

"Love means sacrifice."

"I'm sure, its not love. He just broke up a few weeks ago.", I said and laughed awkwardly.

"It isn't love yet, but maybe it will be one day. I see how he looks when he talks about you. He's definitely attracted to you.", he said and looked at me.

"I'm sure you're just interpreting something wrong."

"Yeah maybe.", he said with a smirk.

I got up and walked to the couch. The windows of his apartment are huge and you have a nice view over Madrid. The sun already settled down. I looked out of the window and thought about what Carlos said.

What if he is right? What if it isn't love yet but it will be some day? I have a little crush for him but is it really love?
Charles and I chatted a lot since yesterday and If I'm being honest to myself, I kinda miss him. But what if its just one-sided? What if I'm only a distraction for him so that he can forget his ex-girlfriend?

I shrugged and sighed. Carlos must've heard it because he came to me.

"Everything okay?", he asked me.

"Yes. I'm just hungry.", I said and smiled at him.

"Dinner is ready, señorita.", he said and I got up.

"Muchas Gracias Señor.", I said and giggled.

We sat down and ate dinner. We talked about our plans for tomorrow and he also told me that he has planned something special.

We wanted to go partying after dinner but Carlos said that here are a lot of paparazzi so we decided to do a little party ourselves.

"I have tequila!"