𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"What are you doing?", I asked him as I approached him.

"I wanted to look for you.", he said.

"Max, listen. I'm not angry at you but I don't want to talk now. I'm tired.", I said and opened my door.

"What does he have that I don't have?", he suddenly asked as I walked in.

"What?", I turned to face him.

"What does he have that I don't have? I've known you longer than him. Spend more time with you. Why couldn't you fall in love with me?", he said. "I've loved you since I first saw you."

He looked at me with a tired face. And I looked at him in shock.

"Max, I can't decide who to fall in love with. It just happened."

"Do you really love him?"

"Yes, I do."

"Why couldn't you fall in love with me?"

"I did. But I could never live with the fact that my dad loves you more than me. Its a reason why I could never be in a relationship with you.", I confessed.

Its true. I was in love with him and I never told this anyone. Not even Claire knows about it.

"He doesn't love me more than you."

"Yes, he does. He sees you like his own son. The son he never had. The child he wished for.", I said and tried to hold back my tears.

"You could've told me that you had feelings for me."

"You could've done it too."

"I was afraid that you would dump me.", he said and approached me.

"Max, please. I'm with him now. He makes me happy. I don't want to ruin it with him."

"Okay. I understand. But he won't make you happy. not like I would do it.", he said and walked out of my room.

I closed the door and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself through the mirror. I splashed water in my face and then put some make up so I don't look like I haven't sleep for days anymore.

I walked to my suitcase and took out a crop top. I put it on and fold the Red Bull Polo. I walked out and placed the Polo in front my dads door. I then walked downstairs and got in the car.

"What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry. I couldn't decide what to wear."

"Did you decide what you want to eat?", he asked me.

"What about Italian?"

"Good choice.", he said and drove off.

We went to a restaurant and ordered our food. Charles took my hand in his and brought it to his lips. He kissed the back of my hand and didn't let go.

"Finally I can go out with you without us having to be careful. Not under the best of circumstances, but as long as we have each other.", He said, stroking my hand with his thumb.

"We don't have to hide anymore." I said and smiled.

With him I forgot what had happened and was finally able to relax. He distracted me and tried to make me laugh as often as possible.

"How about you come to Monaco with me?"

"I just have to book a ticket."

"You're flying with me and Carlos in the private jet.", he said and I nodded.

We ate our food and decided to go for a walk. We walked through the city and the sun was already going down. We sat on a bench and looked at the sunset. He put his arm around me and I leaned against his chest.