𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙀𝙍

I didn't reply the text messages Charles send me yesterday. I don't know what I really want. Well one thing I know — I don't want to disappoint my dad.

Yesterday I walked out of Charles room and ran straight to mine. My dad knocked on my door afterwards and asked me where I was because I wasn't in my room the whole night so I lied and told him, I was with Max. He was mad but of course he believed me and was happy about that I spend a lot of time with him. I think, my dad wants Max as a son in law. Help. Well I mean he is cute and nice and also hot but I don't see him in that way. Anyway, I asked Max to cover me and as he asked me where I really was, I said that I meet up with a friend who lives here. He agreed on covering me because I told him several reasons why he should do it.

Its Race day and I'm feeling kinda devastated. I think it's because of the weather or because of Charles. Because deep down, I want him in my life. And its hard to ignore him and ignore the thing between us.

Max got pole yesterday. Charles got P2. Both will start from the front row today.

I already arrived with Max at the track a few hours ago and got immediately to work. I had to prepare a lot for today. On my break before the race I decided to go for a walk and Max accompanied me. We walked through the pit lane and greeted some of the drivers. I decided to chat a bit with Lando and Carlos. They both were talking so me and Max joined them for a few minutes.

"Hey guys. I wish you both good luck.", I said and smiled at them. Carlos gave me a quick hug and then looked at me worried.

"Thanks Amalia.", they both said.

Carlos gently grabbed my arm and pulled me by the side.

"Amalia, you should decide soon. Either you end it completely with Charles or you don't. He's in a really bad mood. He talked to me yesterday. I think you should think about what you want. Charles really likes you and it's getting to him that there's always a back and forth between you two."

"But we aren't dating. So i don't know why it affects him that much."

"Yeah, you two aren't. But you both know that you will some day. He really likes you. And you like him as well. I see how you look at him, how your puppy eyes light up as soon as you see him. You know that you like him more than you should. And its okay. But please make up your mind. Because if you two keep going like this someone will get hurt as soon as someone of you catches feelings. In worst case, both.", he said and looked me deeply in the eyes. I just nodded slightly and we returned to the other two.

"What were you talking about?", Max asked me.

"Oh about Isa.", I said and just looked away.

I wished them good luck and walked back to the garage.

I hugged Max for good luck and he got into his car. I felt eyes on me and as I turned around I saw Charles. His eyes were literally burning onto my skin. I mouthed a good look and he just nodded slightly before getting in his car. I walked back to the garage and sat down to watch the race.

"Its light out and away we go."

They all started well. Its a head to head race between Charles and Max. My heart skipped a beat as they were really close to each other, almost touching. Charles was leading. Suddenly they made contact in lap 18 and Charles car started spinning.

"NOOOOO! FUCK!", Charles team radio displayed.

Then he hit a wall and it started smoking. My heart literally stopped beating and everyone in the garage kept silent.

"Are you okay, Charles?", Xavis voice sounds as the team radio is displayed. But Charles doesn't answer.

"Come on, Charles.", I whispered to myself and my eyes were fixated on the monitor.

"Charles? Are you okay?", Xavi repeated . Still no answer.

Paramedics on their way to him. His car keeps smoking.

"I'm okay. I think I passed out.", Charles suddenly replied in a very weakly voice.

"Thank god.", I whispered and closed my eyes for a second.

Charles got out of the car and the paramedics brought him straight to the medical center.

I wasn't able to watch the rest of the race and got up. I walked to the motorhome to relax and texted Charles immediately. I know he won't answer me so quick but I just want him to know that I'm worried about him.

The race kept going and by every minute I got even more worried.

After some minutes my phone vibrated and immediately looked at it. He texted me.

I texted him to meet me behind the Ferrari motorhome and rushed there immediately after that

He was already standing there and changed into his Ferrari polo and a jeans. He was looking at his phone. I ran towards him and hugged him.

"Whats that for?", he asked confused but wrapped his armes also around me.

"I was worried about you.", I whispered and pressed my face against his chest.

"Really?"

"Yeah.", I said looking up at him.

"Did you make up your mind?", he asked me hopefully.

Actually not but I thought back at the conversation with Carlos today.

Amalia, you should decide soon. Either you end it completely with Charles or you don't. Charles really likes you and it's getting to him that there's always a back and forth between you two
But you both know that you will some day. He really likes you. And you like him as well. I see how you look at him. You know that you like him more than you should. And its okay. But please make up your mind. Because if you two keep going like this someone will get hurt as soon as someone of you catches feelings. In worst case, both.

"I like you. More than i probably should. And its hard to keep distance to you. You are 24/7 in my mind and I really want to spend time with you. But we have to keep this a secret. I don't want to disappoint my dad again. Also he thinks I'm with Max.", I told him without even thinking. He looks at me with a little smile.

"I feel the same way.", he said and my heart made a jump of joy.

"But we have to take things slowly. I don't want to rush things.", I said and he nodded.

"Sure. Me too.", he said and we both smiled at each other.

We agreed to take things slow. And that its to early to start a relationship. We're just in a dating-phase, where we get to know each other to see if a relationship could work. And I also want to see if it works to keep it a secret.

He hugged me and pressed his lips on my head.

— — —
Hello babes.

This Chapter is kinda trashy but I have something in my mind to make things interesting😌

If you have some suggestions, let me know.

Xoxo Jara🫶🏽