𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙀𝙍

Its been nearly a week since I broke up with Charles and it still hurts like hell. Luckily I have Carlos to cheer me up. It cannot be taken for granted that he would let me stay with him for so long. We spend every day together and he helps me a lot to distract myself.

I cry myself to sleep every night and I still don't understand why he would do that to me. we were happy I feel so powerless and don't really feel like doing anything, but Carlos pulls me out of my hole.

"Good Morning Pequeña.", He said as I walked in the living room.

"Good Morning.", I said and walked to the Kitchen to make me a coffee.

"I brought croissants."

"I'm not hungry.", I said and Carlos looked at me worried.

"You have to eat, Amalia. You didn't eat in days."

"I don't want to. But thanks."

"Just one.", he said and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Just one.", I said and he smiled.

I grabbed a croissant and ate it slowly. We went for a walk and then we spent time in his apartment. We sat on the couch and watched movies. I lay my head on Carlos' lap and he scratched and massaged my head because I had a headache.

My thoughts turned only to Charles. What is he doing right now? I miss him a lot but I can't face him right now. I decided to turn my phone back on after days. My cell phone seemed to explode with messages and missed calls. From Charles, Max, Claire and even my father. I texted Claire and my Dad that everything is okay and they don't need to worry.

"You know that the next race will be in Monaco.", Carlos suddenly said.

I sat up and looked at him.

"Yeah I know."

"Will you show up?"

"I don't know, Carlos.", I said and looked at my hands, while fumbling with my bracelet.

"Its up to you. But I'll fly to Monaco tomorrow. If you want, you can come with me and then talk to Charles."

"What should I do, Carlos?"

"I would talk to him. At least let him explain himself to you. After that you can decide whether to end it completely or not.", he suggested and I nodded.

"Okay. I'll do it.", I said.

***

We arrived at the airport in Nice and headed to Monaco with the Car Carlos got from Ferrari.

"Should I go talk to him now?"

"Yeah. Go to his apartment and talk to him. If it's getting out of control, call me I'm going to pick you up.", Carlos said and I nodded.

He drove me to his apartment and I grabbed my stuff.

"Good luck.", he said and hugged me.

"Thank you.", I said and got out.

I looked up at the building and took a deep breath. I pressed the sign with his last name and his voice came out over the speaker.

"It's me.", I just said and the door opened.

I walked up the stairs and when I reached his floor I saw him standing in the doorway. His eyes had dark circles. He looked exhausted as if he hadn't slept all night. Luckily I covered mine with concealer.