Chapter 74**

After we get back and everything finally settles down

After we get back and everything finally settles down. I hate that Sam got hurt. But my thoughts stop when Carlisle grabs my hand taking me up to his room.

When I step into it, I catch myself freezing for a moment. I don't know what's going to happen between us.

However, those thoughts are stopped again when I feel Carlisle grab my hand and pull me over to his bed so we are laying next to each other.

Within a few minutes he's leaning in and softly kissing my lips and I can't help but kiss him back. He's my weakness.

Things slowly start heating up when he rolls us over and I am laying on top of him.

"I have missed you so much Athena. I know I've said it alot but I am still so sorry for leaving you." He says.

"Shh my love it's okay. You are here now. Be with me in the moment." I say.

Smut Begins!⚠️

I slowly rock my hips grinding myself against him. A groan rumbles through his chest encouraging me to continue.

"Carlisle, I need you" I whimper breathlessly.

We quickly strip ourselves and I crawl back up on him and position myself above him and slowly sink down.

"Fuck. You fill me so good. Mm so full." I whimper again adjusting to his size.

I place my hands on his firm muscular chest and start to ride him.

"You look so beautiful riding me. Taking me so well. Such a good girl." He says seductively making me clench around him.

He runs one hand up playing with my painfully hard nipples while his other hand moves and begins playing with my clit.

"Ahh fuck Carlisle. Please don't stop." I beg and I continue to ride him.

"Come on baby. I know you are close. Cum for me like my good girl." He demands sending me over the edge covering his dick.

Before I can process what is happening, he gets up and positions himself behind me. He pushes my chest into the mattress and slams two fingers into me thrusting quickly.

"Shit. Oh fuck mmmm yes yes yes yes." I scream feeling the knot tighten again.

He pulls his fingers out and attaches his dream of a mouth onto my pussy eating my soul out sending into my next high.

Again he doesn't let me come down from this high and sinks deep into me.

"Fuck Athena. You are so fucking tight." He moans beginning to pound into me.

His hips are snapping so fast I start to lose my thoughts and fall into the pleasure this man is bringing me.

He grabs my hair pulling me up into his chest and starts moving slower torturing me.

" I just want to mark up this beautiful body and pretty pink pussy claiming you as mine." He growls in me ear.

I clench around him and feel myself getting wetter.

He chuckles deeply and whispers in my ear again "is that what you want?"

"Please my Prince. Please make me forget you left. Make me yours again." I beg.

He firmly yet softly wraps his hand around my throat and holds me tight against his chest as he picks up his pace. Suddenly I feel his hand connect to my ass and I let out a sinful moan making Carlisle weak in his knees.

"Fucking hell." He calls me making me moan.

"You like that? You like being my pretty fucked out princess?" He moans in my ear.

"Yes mmmm yes I do" I scream out.

"So sexy all blissed out for me." He says. He leans down and warps his arm around my front and starts to rub my clit again.

This man is gonna be the death of me.

"I'm gonna cum" I moan starting to shake.

My arms give out so I am completely shoved into this mattress with my vampire sex god nailing me from behind and I am loving it. So I decided to add a little fuel to the fire.

"Mmmm daddy you feel so good deep inside me. Please make me cum again and fill me up with your cum please." I beg seductively.

Within seconds I'm flipped over on my back with a hand around my throat. I see Carlisle looking at me and his eyes are completely in shock and lust.

"Daddy huh? You want daddy's cum?" He says with a smirk.

I turn my head blushing in embarrassment. He grabs my chin making me look at him.

"I asked you a question and I won't ask it again." He says in a deep demanding voice.

"Yes daddy. I want your cum so badly." I whimper lean my neck back more exposing my throat and moan as he tightens his grip.

"Oh princess I will gladly fill you up after making you cum more." He says moaning turning feral.

He picks up his pace and starts going harder and faster. I cant even comprehend a sentence or think straight again due to the pleasure my sex god of a man is giving me right now. My third orgasm hits, he doesn't let up. Then my fourth hits and he still doesn't let up.

I'm now flipped over on my chest with my ass in the air again and him pounding me into pure submission. And I am not complaining. I full give myself to him.

He smacks my ass hard causing me to let out a moan. After my fifth orgasm hit I was done for. My arms and legs gave out causing me to collapse on the bed. I was all fucked out and in pure bliss after he released his load in me.

Smut ends!⚠️

I soon feel myself being lifted up and carried to the bathroom.

The water starts and as it is running, Carlisle gently places me into the bathtub before sliding in behind me.

"Are you with me love" Carlisle asks.

"Mmm your cold skin feels so good" I whisper.

"You just feel good amor. I have missed feeling your warm skin against mine. I promise I am never letting go of you again." He whispers into my ear.

"Good because I'll kill you next time" I say with my small chuckle.

"And I will let you" he says.

We stayed in the tub for a little longer because getting out before laying down in bed.

My eyes started growing heavy.

"The kids" I mumble.

"Jasper and Rose already fed, bathed, and put them to bed. Just relax and get some sleep" he says.

"I love you" I mumble to him.

"I love you more" he says kissing my head as I fall into a deep sleep.