Chapter 50

I have been missing mom like crazy lately

I have been missing mom like crazy lately. Something is off and I just do not know what it is. Alice has been weird as well. Ever since I defended mom to the family and she stood up saying we should support Carlisle's decision, we haven't been the same.

She has been even more secretive lately and I am thinking about calling mom and Sam about coming home to be with them and seeing Jasmine and Jackson. On top of that Edward showed up today and he is in a mood.

"Edward what is wrong?" Esme asked.

"I met my mate." He says flatly.

"Okay and that's bad?" Esme asked him.

"Yes. We were having a great time together and then I opened up to her about my past. I told her about Bella and how it split the family apart. She asked me if I was still in love with Bella and I told her yes even though I shouldn't be. So that lead her led her to rejecting me because she did not want to be a second choice or someone I settle for when I am still in love with someone else." He says getting mad the longer he talks.

"So you met your mate and you still love your blood singer?" I asked flatly.

"Yes Jasper I do." Edward says.

I just look at him and decide to ask another question. "Did you feel any pain when she rejected you?"

He looks at me weird. "Yes I did why? What does that have to do with anything?" He asks.

"Because that is probably how mom feels after Carlisle leaving her." I say.

I then think of anything other than what I am needing to do. I texted Rose to have her come hunt and meet in our usual spot when we would talk about mom.

"Hey are you okay?" Rose asked?

"No. I am not. I want to go home and see mom. Ever since we got in that fight with Carlisle, Alice and I have not been the same. I think she is hiding something from me and I do not know what it is. I just want mom Rose." I say sadly.

"Okay. What do you want to do then? Just leave?  What do I do about Emmett?" She asks.

Out of nowhere Emmett shows up. "Listen baby, I need you to go back with Jasper. Please do this with no questions asked and trust me okay? But we need to stage like we are on opposite sides so you can leave with him. Please Rose I am begging you to do this one thing for me." He says to her.

"But I don't want to be away from you Emmett." She says.

"I know but it is only temporary okay? Please Rose. I need you to trust me on this." He says.

"Yeah okay." She tells him hugging him tightly.

"When we go back we cannot be thinking of this conversation with Edward around okay?" Emmett says to both of us. We just nod our heads and let him go back first.

Rose and I actually hunt to make it look like that is why we left. When we got back we changed to get the blood off of us and then went to the living room where everyone was sitting.

"Rose and I want to go back to Forks and be with mom." I say.

"What? No you cannot do that. We left for a reason." Edward says.

"You are not the coven leader and honestly I do not even know if I want to be apart of this coven after the way we have been treated. Mom did not deserve what happened to her and I miss her." I state.

"Carlisle you cannot let them go. Bella has to move on without us." He says to Carlisle.

"We are not going back for that bitch. I am going back for my family." I say getting pissed at him now.

Everyone is tense and it is quiet for a few minutes. "Why is Rose leaving as well?" Alice asked.

"Because I do not agree with how we left things. We should not have left mom all for that fucking blood bag. Mom was and is a mate yet she is paying the price of Edwards choices. I also just miss her and want her back in my life so I am going. Even if that means I am not longer in this coven." Rose says.

"What about me babe?" Emmett asked. Here goes the acting.

"You supported Edward in bringing Bella into this world when she does not belong. You also supported them in leaving behind mom which isn't right. She has been there for all of us and we just turn our back on her because of a blood singer? No I do not think so." She says getting angry at him.

After another 30 minutes of back and forth fighting, I had enough. "ENOUGH. I am leaving whether you like it for not. I am tired of this shit happening. Edward this is the first time you have come to see us since we fucking left and you think you can just show back up and demand we listen to you? Fuck no I do not think so. I am leaving and if you try fighting me on this I will release major on you kill you myself." I say laced with venom.

Rose and I then go and pack our stuff. As we were leaving they tried to stop us but we did not listen. Rose and I stopped in our usual spot and Emmett came to give her one last goodbye and told us to be safe and stay in touch with him.

As we were leaving I called Sam. (Sam-bold, Jasper- regular)
"Hey it is Jasper"

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Rose and I left the coven and we are coming back to Forks for mom, Jasmine and Jackson." I say.

"Why? Is everyone else coming back?" Sam asked

"No. Rose and I got into a huge fight with them over how we left mom because we were not okay with it so we had enough of the manipulation and left. We know it is a big stretch but are we allowed over to see mom? We miss her more than anything." I tell him.

"Yes. I will meet you at the boarder and bring you to my place to surprise her." He says than hangs up.

I look over at Rose and smile as we drive. "Rose why do you think Emmett pushed so hard for you to leave with me?" I asked.

"I don't really know. I wanted to ask questions but I have never seen him so distraught on having me listen to him over something. Whatever it is, it cannot be good if that means we are putting distance between us." She says.

Meanwhile...back with the other Cullen's, Alice and Edward went out away from the others to continue their plan.