Prologue

Sam and his younger twin sister Athena have always been thicker than thieves. They had a terrible father. Sam often times had to protect Athena from their father because he would come home drunk and try to take it out on her. But Sam always would step in before it got too bad.

As Sam and Athena got older, Athena was the brains, while Sam was more the brawn. Athena graduated high school early and began her college career towards becoming a doctor.

She always had her heart set on being a doctor especially one for Woman and children. At a young age, she found out she couldn't have kids when she got older and that crushed her. Therefore, she made it a goal to help those who can and make sure they have a health pregnancy, and for children, make sure they can live a happy healthy live.

So she studied hard and became a Board Certified OBGYN, General Surgeon, and Pediatric doctor. During her residency, she was flying through everything faster than anyone else. The chief of surgery noticed and pushed her to test her limits.
Athena did not want a single specialty so they allowed her to work in several areas and take her certifications in all 3 when she felt prepared. She of course passed all of them around the age of 22 (A/n: I understand this isn't accurate to how it really is. But just go with it).

During all her studies, she still made time for her big brother Sammy. Luckily for her, she had high grades and test scores, that she was able to get several scholarships to pay her way through med school. Once she started working and making some money, she bought a house so Sam could move out of their parents place. During his stay, he ended up building a smaller cabin of his own so both siblings could have their privacy.

After 2 years, Athena got a job offer from Forks Hospital. When she got the news she was excited to be closer to home now. She has a month before she started. So that evening of receiving the news, Athena and Sam went to celebrate.

They had a wonderful evening out, laughing, and having some drinks. But sadly all wonderful moments do not last. On their way home something sped by fast attacking Athena. On natural instinct born Athena and Sam shifted into wolves and Sam killed the creature. Both siblings were shocked and soon both phased back and Athena passed out. Sam was terrified and ran both home.

Once Sam laid her on her coach, he called the only person he trusted which was Billy Black.
"Hello, Black Residents"

"Billy is Sam. Something happened tonight while Athena and I were out. We turned into wolves. Freaking wolves and I killed some creature that attacked my sister and now she's not waking up." He says rushed due to worrying about his sister.

"Give me 10 minutes and I'll be over" Billy says.

As promised after 10 minutes, Billy showed up but Harry Clearwater and Old Quil were with him. They say Sam down and began explaining how the legends are true. They also informed him that him and his sister would be the Alpha and Omega until his son phased and took the position. However, Billy stated Jacob may not want it.

"Okay so I get all of that. But why isn't she waking up?" Sam asked.

"If I had to guess, she is turning into one right now. But I do not know. We will have to see when she wakes up. If she even wakes up" Billy says.

The rest of the night the elders continued telling Sam about the treaty with the Cullens if they were to ever return, and their job as shifters. Sam informed them of Athena's job offer for Forks. So the elders decided to add that she was allowed across the line due to work.

Time skip
It has been 2 weeks since Athena was attacked and they both shifted. It was a Tuesday afternoon when Sam noticed Athena started to move around more and wake up.

"Athena?" Sam asked.
She snapped her head over to him having extremely clear vision. When she went to get up she moved so fast it scared her a little.

"What the fuck is going on?" She asked.

"Okay before I start I need to know if you are hungry?" Sam asked.

"Yeah I could go for a fat greasy cheese burger right now. Ooo with extra pickle too!" Athena said.

That confused Sam for a second. So he called Billy to come over with the other elders. Sam told Athena to wait and it would all be explained.

Once the elders showed up they were shocked to see that Athena still had her tan skin and human characteristics. They started explaining the tribe legends to Athena. She always believed them so it never bothered her to know she is a wolf. However, it did scare her to know that she is part vampire. So she is the first wolf/vampire hybrid.

Sam played a risked move and randomly cut his hand to see if she would react to human blood and he did not expect her reaction. As soon as she smelt the blood, she ran to the kitchen sink and puked. The elders told her that her wolf is the more dominant half and that she may need very little blood to survive so they said to keep an eyes out.

Over the next 2 weeks before starting work, Athena found out that she only needed 8 oz of blood a week. So she contacted the local butcher shop to use animal blood instead. Sam also found out she doesn't smell like a vampire. She smells like lavender and fresh fallen rain. The elders had no problem at all with her still being on the land since she had no blood lust, did not act like a vampire and her wolf was still in the most control.

Time skip
It was now time for Athena to start work. Everything was perfect. The nurses were nice, all the staff helped her around if she needed it, and her clients loved her. She found out her omega abilities create a peaceful environment unless provoked. It was all going well until a month into work she was going to the store and ran into another vampire and felt a surge of energy run through her. When she went home, she waved her hand a certain way a flame came out. She was terrified she called Billy and he told her some vampires has gifts so I could have a flame gift or a copy ability. She told Sam and he helped her the best he could but he was dealing with some things in his life as well.
Sadly that was breaking up with Leah. He felt terrible about it but knew it needed to be done.

Time skip (sorry)
It's been 4 months now since Athena and Sam shifted because of the attack. She ran into another vampire and got a shield ability. Without knowing it, Athena gained the interest of 3 certain vampires in Italy. Their guard had been watching her wanting her to come in. Today the order was giving to have her come to Italy.

The Doctor's Hybrid जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें