𝟎𝟑𝟒

UNFAZED 034
"KALON"

UNFAZED 034"KALON"

Fell in love with a real one, that's a dedication

JANUARY 31st | 3:15 PM
ATLANTA, GA

OMNISCIENT POV

Kay focused on her friend Kiran's hair as she worked through it with her comb. She had always been great with hair, and her long fingers seemed to dance through Kiran's bundles, pulling them into tight curls that cascaded down her back. Kiran sat in her chair, grinning as she watched Kay work her magic.

Earlier Kiran left after she dyed her head to get hair lashes and nails done. Both of her techs squeezed her in at the last minute.

"So, Kiran," Kay said, grinning as she worked. "If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?"

Kiran thought about it for a moment before answering with a wide smile. "Paris! I've always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower and explore all those cute little cafes. Can you imagine, just sitting there with a pastry and some coffee, watching people go by?"

Kay laughed and nodded, her hands never stopping as she ran through Kiran's hair. She was secretly pleased at the answer, as she had been hoping Kiran would say exactly that.

"Oh, I wouldn't except that coming from you." Kay said, putting on an exaggerated French accent.

"I can picture us now, sitting in a cute little cafe, sipping on coffee and speaking in our terrible French accents."

Kiran giggled at that, rolling her eyes as she grinned at Kay in the mirror. "Kay, we would be so boujee. Sounding like some damn fools."

Kay laughed again, her fingers moving quickly through Kiran's hair as she finished up the final touches. "Well, boo, you certainly look boujee now. These curls are looking amazing on you!"