𝟎𝟐𝟏

UNFAZED 021:
"NOTHING COMPARES PT.2"

So I fill the void just like I did back then 🫦

اعتذاري الآخر

MY OTHER APOLOGY

Omniscient POV

Kiran pulled her tank above her head showing her exposed breast. She instantly covered them with her arm like reflex. Jahi pulled her arm down, "You don't need to cover up nothing."

He reached up lifting her up off of him gently. She was standing in front of him still covering her breast nervously. "When I said take this off I mean everything." He watched her slid her boxers showing the rest of body.

"The art you working with, don't need to be covered up, trust me..." He mumbled licking his lips.

"Lay on your back - I thought you wanted me to...." Jahi pinned her to the bed making her get quiet.

"You can do that later." He clouded over her breast prior to placing his mouth on her nipple. She whimpered feeling him suck on it as he grabbed the other one touching it with his hand.

"Jahi you got a condom?" She asked lowly in between moans. He smacked his lips, "You still think I'm a hoe or some? I don't nut in females for the heck of it." He spoke in her ear as he kissed on her neck.

"I don't know that though Jahi..." She fussed talking lowly to him.

"You the only person that I haven't used a condom on. That should mean something." He implied pulling away from her neck. Jahi always uses condoms on Ianna because he never trusted her.

His chain dangled over her face causing her to smile forgetting what she was babbling about.

Jahi slid down his sweats as his eyes scanned down her body. He reached down to her face, pulling his dick out his boxers.

He inserted himself inside her entrance. Kiran clenched around him instantly from her tightness. Jahi made his strokes deep making her feel all of him.

"How it feel?" He inquired seeing her face slightly red and flustered from the feeling he was giving her. Her mouth opened but nothing came out.

"It f-feel..." She moaned out placing her hand on his chest slightly hold his wife beater. He made his strokes faster but deep.

"Huh?" He smiled revealing his teeth a little adoring how pretty she seeing her struggle to tell him how she felt. "Háblame, Kiran. Déjame escucharte." He grunted speaking to her in Spanish.