𝟎𝟎𝟒

UNFAZED
004:
"MÁGOA"

UNFAZED 004:"MÁGOA"

It has been misunderstood over the yearsSo now we have come to set the record straightNigga don't do this shit right, it takes a special kind of niggaYou know what I'm sayin', yeah

So now we have come to set the record straight
Nigga don't do this shit right, it takes a special kind of nigga
You know what I'm sayin', yeah...

هراء
BULLSHIT.

Kiran Marie' Fields

"I'M HOME GIRLY!" I yelled putting my keys on the hook by the door. Tay grabbed the remote that was in front of her and turned off the TV walking up to me. "I already organized your groceries." She pointed to the pantry and opened the fridge.

"You must felt real bad." I joked sliding my shoes off by the door.

"I guess so if I did it for 2 hours." She stated.

"Shit, less work for me." I shrugged sitting down on the couch laying back, propping my feet up.

"What did we have to talk about?" She asked.

"Nothing major. Basically, just me explaining why I didn't want to tell you stuff and how I'm acting." I responded to her as glanced at her.

"I'm listening." She rested her hands under her chin looking at me.

"Yesterday, you felt that I had an attitude towards you when you woke me up whatever and I can understand that but when you kept saying certain things that were unnecessary is what made me mad," I explained.

"What did I say that was unnecessary?" She asked tilting her head.

"You don't want to talk about your problems... now you want to blame your little disorder." I turned my head and looked at her dead in the face.

"It just seems like you hiding something from me." She replied.

"You want me to pull something from my ass to tell you that I've been hiding?" I questioned her getting irritated.