𝟎𝟐𝟔

UNFAZED 026:
"BLIND"

It's so embarrassing

It's so embarrassing. All of the I love see...

Kiran Marie Fields

2:30 PM

Kiran still had his phone in her hand since he didn't get it back. She remained quiet not saying nothing just riding in the passenger seat.

Both of their phones laid her lap as she played with her two chains nervously. Jahi looked over at her noticing she still wore the chain he bought her.

"Some what's the issue?" Jahi blurted out taking his jacket his at the red light. Once again he was struggling to take it off quick enough. Kiran pulled it off his arm speaking to him, "I was just upset that wasn't talking to as much."

"A phone works two ways so I can't say that." Kiran mumbled lowly as she rested her head on the armrest glaring at him driving.

"I think it's more than that, and I know you're lying to me in my face. I don't take that shit lightly at all." Jahi got serious while he was talking.

Kiran eyes widened noticing his mood change, "I know you not getting mad."

"Don't worry about me. Talk." He quickly spoke after Kiran.

"Did you want to say something me in the car after we left the restaurant?" Kiran asked making him jog his memory. Jahi nodded, "Yea, but I can't remember what it was -you could've told me when they left." Kiran interrupted him causing him to side eye her.

"That's all?" Jahi asked knowing its more how she spitting out things from her mouth.

"Yea." Kiran lied deciding not add the last thing.

Jahi chuckled, "You probably telling your therapist more shit than what you telling me in this car."

"Well yea Jahi! You throwing the shit up in my face!" Kiran was instantly fired up letting out more. Jahi grabbed her thigh to relax her, "Actually I'm not. You not use letting shit out and keeping it in. So tell me while I'm here."

While I'm here?

"Jahi you reminded me of my dad being affectionate when you wanted to. He did the same to my mother and she was blind to it. I can't make you since I made it clear to you..." Her voice cracked towards the end.

Kiran shook her head to make herself not cry, and she took a deep breath. "Don't even compare me to him. He has done more damage to you in your lifetime. I don't see or plan on doing that to you. Damage has entered my life too so why would I return the shit back to someone else?" He spoke honestly still driving.