𝟎𝟑𝟎

UNFAZED 030:
"BRUCE WAYNE"

"I like it anytime that you say you need savin'

"I like it anytime that you say you need savin'. That savin' comes from me 🦇."

JAHI BRIAR CARTER

Jahi, you hear me?

"Jahi, ¿me oyes?" She stopped rubbing my face as I laid my head in between her breast. I nodded positioning my head even more to feel comfortable.

"You don't have to talk in Spanish around me." I opened my eyes staring at her. She was gazing at the TV watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta.

"Why?" She looked down at me pushing some hair behind her ear. Her hair ended just falling down on the left side of her face.

She huffed getting up to get something out her bag. I smacked lips having to lay on cold ass pillow instead. "My boobs are not a pillow."

"Shit if that ain't a lie." I sat up blinking slowly having a hard time keeping my eyes open. She walked back to bed with her hair in low slouchy bun.

Kiran buried her body under the cover hiding her chest. "You don't hear me talking though." She faced her body the opposite way away from me.

I pulled the cover over the both of us. Light beamed on her face from her phone as she scrolled on Instagram. I placed my face in crook of her neck planning to go back to sleep.

"You talked about your grandma then you started wandering off on how you liked me talking in Spanish. Then, you talked about how you wanted to go back to school to get certain degree." I slowly spoke trying to stay awake. She giggled placing her hand on the back of neck as she continued to scroll with her other hand.

"I see you don't hurt me in your sleep or flinch anymore." She started playing with my ear.

"Yea I started taking some sleep aid pills my doctor gave me."

She gasped turning around causing my head move away. I opened my eyes mugging her, "Sorry..."

She pulled my head back on her chest causing me to smile. "You're so managed I swear." Kiran mumbled turning the volume on her phone.

"Your leg hurt?" I asked with my eyes closed.

"No."

"Suspicious." She placed her phone down hugging me. It started getting tighter as she stared straight ahead getting mad.

"Yo, my head." I struggled to get from under her but pulled me back down.