𝟎𝟏𝟗

UNFAZED 019:
"IN YOUR EYES"

I'd rather be so oblivious, I'd rather be with you 🕵🏽

‎جاهى

Jahi Briar Carter

8:30 PM

I stared at Kiran who playing with her hands in a corner. I swear she acts like a little kid out of nowhere. "Why are you always the way over there?" I asked fixing my chain.

She shrugged and getting up, walking towards me. Gunner was laying on the ground in front of me.

He thinks I'm mad at him...

"You can leave bruh, we're cool!" I patted his side talking to him, and he immediately jumped up. Kiran busted out laughing standing in front of me.

"The fuck you laughing at Azada," I called her a "hoe" in Spanish. She mushed my head before she sat down beside me smiling.

"Who named you?" She asked staring at my face. Now she about interrogate me. "I don't want to answer that," I quickly told her.

"It was like you weren't going to tell me the shit anyway," She mumbled scooting her body behind me in my bed. Kiran slid her phone out her pocket typing loudly.

"You can ask me questions... just not that one." I turned around seeing her flipping me off with both of her feet planted in my bed up.

"I just won't ask none at all." She scoffed getting up and grabbing her keys. I smacked my lips getting up to see where she could go.

"Kiran," I yelled seeing trying to unlock my door. She turned around staring at me, "Jahi."

"Where are you going?"I asked snatching her keys and phone out of her hand. She huffed looking up at me.

"Away from you." She told me without blinking. Kiran started chuckling slowly, "I wanted to go to Pizza Hut."

"What the fuck pizza hut got that I don't have?" I asked guessing she was talking about a nigga that worked there.

Not her trying to insult me with a bum who works at an
pizza place 🍕

"Maybe I'll get a conservation quickly," She shrugged reaching her hand out for her keys. I pulled her towards me, "Nah talk to me before you have a damn fit."