𝟎𝟎𝟓

UNFAZED
005:
"ANAGAPESIS"

Sheets all over the floor and they laced with drugsYou ain't play your cards right, you had the Ace of ClubsHit you with the Ace of Spade, in your face, and shrugged

You ain't play your cards right, you had the Ace of Clubs
Hit you with the Ace of Spade, in your face, and shrugged...

التخثر

Kiran Marie' Fields

KIRAN AGGRESSIVELY KNOCKED ON THE DOOR WITH the arm that wasn't affected.

"OPEN THE FUCK UP!" I yelled clenching my jaw.

Kaden opened the door, dropping his mouth in shock. "Is Jahi here?" Kiran sternly asked him.

"Yea he's upstairs with ya pops," Kaden told her.

"Thanks." I walked past him going upstairs with a sprint.

Kiran twisted the knob to open the door, but it was locked. She firmly grip the handle on the doorknob and shoved her shoulder against the door to open it.

One time worked for her to bust it open.

Darrell was high laughing at the TV as Jahi was counting money across from him. He looked up, worried.

"So you got hoes playing with my time and thinking I'm a joke." She yelled.

"Why are you fucking yelling?" He mugged her putting his stack down.

"ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS GET YOUR BITCH IN CONTROL BEFORE I LEAVE A BULLET DENT IN HER HEAD." She walked up to him and yelled in his face.

"Kiran you sound like yo' mama bitching about nothing." Darrel joked.

"What the fuck you say to me?" I turned her head and look directly at him.

"Nothing." He picked up the book in front of him and threw it in the box beside him that had writing on it.

"KANIRA'S BULLSHIT."

Written with a red sharpie. My face got red staring at the writing on the box with her mother's name.

She slowly walked over to the box and picked up a red slick book opened it, reading her mother's writing.

...

Dear Kiran,
I know this will be the last time you see me and I won't be in your life anymore. It's not your fault at all. Us always moving, you transferring schools, and losing loved ones. I just wanted you to be safe from everything your dad had tied with himself. The truth is your dad wants me to no longer be on this earth with you. So, that means...money on my head. And people having been looking for me for the longest. I will watch over you every day seeing you become the rarest woman I know. I love you and you will always be in my heart Kiran.