𝟎𝟏𝟐

UNFAZED 012:
"AGOWILT"

RECAP OF THE LAST CHAPTER OF UNFAZED

RECAP OF
THE LAST CHAPTER
OF UNFAZED...

"I SHOULD GIVE YOU A NICKNAME." She smiled up at Jahi before she pulled the magazine out.

"I'm straight." He licked my lips adjusting himself in the seat. "Yo' nickname is going to be Ja." She analyzed how empty the magazine was.

"I know I need to load it up."

"Yea cause two left in here ain't gon do it." Kiran put the magazine back in, and she handed it to him.

"Where's Gunner?" She asked Jahi frowning.

"Away from me before I beat his ass." He looked at her.

"Poor baby." Kiran pouted staring at her legs.

"Let me show you something." Jahi stood up from my bed, grabbing her hand.

اعتراف تلقائي
AUTODIDACT
(n.) A self-taught person.

Following behind Jahi while holding Kiran's hand.

Jahi leads her down to the basement of his house

Kiran's eyes got huge as she walked in front of him seeing a full-on shooting range and guns hung up on the walls. 

You'll be a dead mothfucka' if you decide to go to war with his ass. This mane got all types of guns you can think of.

"Grab a gun and let's see what you working with," He spoke in her ear walking past her to the tactical wall.

She went over to the wall and grab a Glock 39. Kiran put the Glock down on the shooting table. She looked around noticing he didn't have a speaker for her to listen to music. "What you looking for?" He asked walking behind her.

"You don't listen to music?" She asked him. He shook his head, "I barely listen to music." Kiran gasped walking up to him.

He stared at her like she was slow. "Well, I'm going to be right back to get my AirPods on my purse Ja." She walked off walking upstairs. Jahi rolled his eyes, "I wish she can stop calling me that shit as if we cool-"