𝟎𝟎𝟑

UNFAZED
003:
"NYCTOPHILIA"

Self-made, you just affiliatedI built it ground up, you bought it renovatedTalkin' plenty capers, nothin's been authenticated

I built it ground up, you bought it renovated
Talkin' plenty capers, nothin's been authenticated...

SEPT. 11 9:30 AM
ATL GA

Kiran Marie' Fields

ندم

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WOKE UP THIS EARLY," I said to Tay. She smiled eating a bowl of cereal, "I'm an early bird." I walked to my refrigerator to grab a Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl to eat.

"That's the only thing I've seen you eat since I've been with you." I heard.

"I usually won't be hunger but I am this morning." I put the bowl in the microwave.

"You must have to drop some shoes off?" She asked.

"Yea, but I'm meeting them with the shoe," I told her.

"Be safe girl." She sighed.

"Trust me I will." I grabbed the gun that was tucked in my sweats and waved it.

"KIRAN!" She yelled.

"I'm just saying." I shrugged grabbing my bowl out of the microwave and putting it in a plastic bag to take with me.

"Don't be doing no crazy shit now Kiran." She laughed.

"I'm not." I grabbed my things and walked over to her.

I gave my daily fist bump to her belly. "See ya!" I said to her before I walked out the door.

"I'm glad they already sent the address," I said myself before I hopped in the car.

"I'll eat this bowl since they taking their precious time." I adjust my seat back to get comfortable.

I grabbed the bowl out of the bag that was beside me in the passenger seat.

As soon as I picked the fork in the bowl I hear a knock on my window.

"You didn't have to touch my window." I chuckled to myself placing the bowl down in the passenger seat. 

I pulled the window down and noticed it was Jahi. 

"I ain't mean to come late." He spoke. 

"It's straight," I spoke to him.

"You gon bag back from the window so I can get out?" I stared at him as he lean against my door.

"My fault." He quickly moved off it.