𝟎𝟐𝟐

UNFAZED 022:
"MIRRORS"

You reflect in this heart of mine 📇

‎جاهى

Jahi Briar Carter

11:15 AM

I grabbed my phone off the bed going on Instagram. Seeing folks watching my shit unexpectedly, I might post some shit for them to talk about.

Last night, while Kiran was sleeping Kay, sent me a screen recording of Ianna talking about me on live like I would care. The crazy part about her "storytelling" she didn't add her calling my phone back to back.

Why are you worried about me?

I told that bitch I was done with her and I haven't gotten in contact with her since then. Old Jahi would've gone right back to her crib fucking her. Running away from the shit that bothers me.

What does she do every time?

She'll be calm and collected for a couple of days then she'll pull some shit that she can't come back from. Usually, it will be the bare minimum but I don't know if it was her dogging Kiran like she wasn't shit that ended it or me just being fed up.

If I want to be honest whatever me and her had was nothing. She would go around and claim me.

This man right here didn't. She's out of the picture so fuck her.

Kiran moved her legs revealing over the cover. She put her leg straight in the air before stretching. She sat up in bed staring at the city view smiling.

_____________ _____________ _____________ ___________

@glockkahi 3s ago...