𝟎𝟐𝟑

UNFAZED 023:
"ANOTHER"

Another plot twist 🧏🏾‍♀️

كيران

Kiran Marie Fields

I handed Kay her Icebox bag so I could reach into my purse to grab my keys. "We need to go somewhere." Kaden blurred out squinting his eyes from the sunlight.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked looking up at him. "What about Juicy Crab?" Kaden cheesed rubbing his stomach.

"That does sound good." Jahi agreed having a mug on his face. Kay nodded walking to my car door. "I'll drive with Kiran."

"We don't give a fuck." Jahi mumbled getting in his car. I hopped in mines laughing at his comment. "He so fucking mean," I told Kay.

"Nah he's an asshole." Kay flipped him off which made him pull his window down doing the same. I slowly pulled out seeing if I wanted to go head to leave first but he waved his hand telling me to go.

The princess treatment even when people don't notice.

"Kay, what do you want to listen to?" I handed her my phone. She scrolled through my playlist finding a song. She played Jumbotron Shit Poppin by Drake.

Y'all can play the song now if you want to visualize it better. It's at the top with the banner pic.

-KI THE MANIAC

"KAY YOU KNOW THIS??!!" I yelled getting ready to sing the lyrics.

"We ain't even out in Turks, she finna take sand." She rapped the first lyric smiling. I reached under my seat getting my Glock, "Ridin' round with F&N, we like to hold hands!"

Kay mouth dropped seeing me dance with my Glock in my hand while driving. I put it back under the seat. "We know how you ride around!" Kaden yelled out his window driving beside me.

I laughed looking at Kay, and you can see Jahi pulling up on the opposite watching smiling not saying anything.

"IF I TELL THIS BITCH TO PULL UP, SHE GON' MOPED IT! MY DAWG, HE DON'T SMOKE ON SHIT, UNLESS IT'S UNLEADED!" We both rapped with the windows down on the highway.

"I DON'T BACK AND FORTH OVER NO NET, SO JUST GO ON AND DEAD IT!" Kay rapped recording herself and she turned the camera my way when it was my part.