𝟎𝟐𝟒

UNFAZED 024:
"HALT"

I never connected the signs

Kiran Marie Fields

Kiran laid in her bed with her eyes closed, thinking of the same memory that played over and over in her headspace. Kaden and Kay left after Jahi drove her car back to her place.

EARLIER

"I'm sorry y'all." Kiran wiped her face from crying as she laid her head against the glass window. Kaden turned around from the passenger seat looking Kiran in her eyes.

"You don't need to apologize, it's cool." Kaden told her before he turned back around scrolling on his phone.

Kay laid Kiran head on her chest holding her. "Why you apologizing? You didn't do nothing Kiran." Kay told Kiran slightly rocking her to calm her down.

Kiran looked in the rearview seeing Jahi was already looking back at her wanting to say something but not infront of Kay and Kaden while nothing came out.

THE STORY OF AUDACITY

Kiran grandmother eyed Darnell admiring another woman as she watched Kiran playing outside. Kanira sat on the porch with her mother listening to her advice on how she should leave him.

"I can never forgive him. He talked about like a dog while you were pregnant. He tried to hide from everyone because he was embarrassed of your weight increasing. He didn't show any affection in front of other people." She listed all of her reasons.

Kanira nodded watching Kiran play with her dolls in the grass. Kiran was listening closely but not showing it. Kiran heart rate went up getting emotional listening to their conversation.