𝟎𝟏𝟑

UNFAZED 013:
"POLTROON"

UNFAZED 013:"POLTROON"

‎جاهى

Some people go around the world for love
But they may never find what they dream of
What you won't do, do for love...

Jahi Briar Carter

AT THE AGE SIX. Jahi's mom stormed in the house stumbling towards his room. "I know you not fucking s-sleep." She slurred her words yanking his cover. 

Jahi faked like he was sleeping so he could avoid her. "GET UP!" She hit in directly in the back with her fist.

Jahi sighed, rising his body in the bed just before throwing his comforter to the side.

"What is it?!" He yelled staring at her.

"I know your little voice not yelling at me. PUT SOME FUCKING BASE IT IN!" She yelled in his face laughing. 

Jahi stared at her with disgust as tears fell from his eyes. "Come fix me and my nigga something to eat!" She clapped her hands walking out the door.

Jahi was tired of dealing with his mom's so-called "boyfriend" that pays the bills and manipulates her to get what he wanted knowing she was vulnerable. His mom was gorgeous don't get him wrong, but her ways of living weren't good for having a child. She was still young herself despite having him. His father passed a year later after she gave birth.

His mom lost herself completely by finding love in substances, men, and money she didn't make on her own. 

Jahi walked into the kitchen grabbing the nearest skillet. He only knew about cooking: scrambled eggs, and probably toast.

Jahi's mom was kissing her boyfriend sloppy as she removed her clothes not caring that her son was in the room.  Jahi zoned out only focusing on what was around him. He continuously took deep breaths so he could calm down. 

Moans echoed through the dining room. Jahi slammed the glass bottle on the purposely for them to stop. His mom stopped and looked over getting concerned. Her boyfriend yanked her hair pulling her face up from the pillow.

"I'm about to finish stop looking at him." He grunted as he continued to thrust her from the back.

Jahi fist-balled up making him think deadly things. He looked over the closet full of products for outside and inside work.