𝟎𝟐𝟕

UNFAZED 027:
"ECSTASY"

Do you mean it when you same my name?

Kiran Marie Fields

‎كيران

4:40 PM

Jahi knocked on the door for them to open it. Kiran huffed mad that he wouldn't let her hold the bags as he held all of them. "Stop reaching for the bag Kiran." He swatted her hand away.

Trez opened the door eating his food still. "What took y'all niggas so long?" Trez spoke in between chews. Jahi laughed, "She was taking her time in the store like an old woman."

"Shut up." Kiran smiled brushing past him directly to Kay. Jahi followed behind her placing all the bags down on the counter. Kaden rubbed his hands together trying to dig in the store bags.

"This me and Kay stuff." Kiran mugged him seeing that Kaden didn't care.

"You just ate." Kay laughed at her brother and he burped smiling,

"I know."

Jahi was looking at them waiting for the perfect second to say what he want to say. Trez and Kaden both picked up their cup to get a sip.

"Kaden you want to know who was in the picture I posted on my story a couple of months ago?" He smirked looking at Kiran across the room as she had her back turned to pour Kay something to drink.

"Who?" Kaden asked with his eyebrows lifted gulping his cup down.

"Ms. Fields." Jahi grabbed the remote turning on the game. Trez placed his cup down on the counter.

"Who the fuck is that?" Trez asked not knowing Kiran's last name. Kaden nodded agreeing with him, "Yea who?"

Kay was jumping all over Kiran happy as ever. Kiran drowned the wine down prepping herself for the questions that were about to be asked.

"Kiran y'all! Damn." Jahi pointed at Kiran. Trez and Kaden turned their heads at the same time. Kaden spits his drink out his mouth on Kay's floor.

"Nah he lying- NOT KIRAN NO WAY!" Kaden yelled stunned. Kiran nodded laughing, "Kay I got the legs like a goddess?" Kay nodded still hugging her.

"Jahi got a bitch with fat pockets!" Kay squealed kissing Kiran's face. "Don't beat my ass Jahi. I didn't know that was her." Kaden rubbed his hands down his face.

Kiran turned her head at them, "What did he say?"

"I'll let him say it." Jahi smiled standing and walking over to Kiran. Kaden rubbed the back of his neck, "I don't remember."

"What the fuck you mean you don't remember?" Jahi asked seeing him get nervous from him getting up.

"I asked him if I can have his bitch for a day." Kaden finally blurted it out making Kiran's mouth drop.