𝟎𝟐𝟗

UNFAZED 029:
"NOT YOU TOO"

UNFAZED 029: "NOT YOU TOO"

Kiran Marie Fields

9:15 PM

"You know how to turn on the shower right?" He asked me as he walked back in. I nodded thinking of how I will be able to get up without falling. He walked up to me, "Why you sitting there?"

"I can't move from here." I stared at him holding my knees as I sat on top of the counter of his sink. He smiled watching my legs shake uncontrollably. "Do I need to apologize again?" I asked trying to hold them still.

"Nah, you straight." He kissed my lips assuring me. I smiled hugging his neck. He stared at my hair, "You still got orange in your hair?"

"Yea, it's faded but I plain on going to blonde or red." I answered with my eyes closed. He turned his head looking confused, "How would you do that... oh Kay you gon' do it."

I laughed while nodding, "Yea." He turned around cutting on his fancy shower, "It's not even that hard." His took his watch off placing it down and his moved to his neck for his chain next.

"Come here you struggling." I reached my arms out making him walk up to me for me to take it off.

He grabbed it out of my hand placing it beside his watch. I took mines off as well.

"Need anything else?" He asked seeing me look around. I nodded, "My bonnet and shower cap." I bit my top lip eyeing my bag. He walked over to it pulling them out.

He handed them to me her scratching his head. His picked up his phone wanting to scroll as he waited for me. I placed my feet on his chest as I stuffed my hair in the bonnet.

He grabbed my foot holding with one hand as the other one scrolled, "I know he-" I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him.

"What happened?" I asked seeing him smile instead of being serious. "Gunna high from eating my weed in my room. Look!" He shoved the phone in my face. Gunner was laying sluggish turning his head nonstop as someone was calling his name.

I hit Jahi arm, "Why would you have the shit in his reach Jahi!" I yelled cutting his phone off. He shrugged, "He should've been digging in my shit he'll be fine."

"No. You taking me over there to see him." I demanded crossing my arms. Jahi laughed taking his phone out my hand, "Kiran I'm not going nowhere."

"I didn't ask!" I pushed his chest snatching his phone again. Jahi stared at me like I was crazy.

Girl he just stop your way of walking...