𝟎𝟐𝟓

UNFAZED 025:
"WASTED TIMES"

Reminiscin' how you felt 🫵🏾

Kiran Marie Fields

Kiran flicked her lighter watching a car pull up. It looked like Kaden's but it couldn't be because it's new. She glared at the front seat to see who it is but the windows were tinted.

Kiran gave up trying to see who it was which made pull her phone out looking at her bank account since she haven't done so for the day.

Kiran took a pull from her blunt staring at it feeling the effect start. "I wonder how many times I smoked today." Kiran thought to herself looking up seeing Jahi fixing his jacket stepping out his car.

She was stuck in one spot feeling like she saw a ghost. Kiran quickly shook her head looking back at her phone so she wouldn't stare. She couldn't deny that he look good.

Her glasses was slightly fell down her face which made her push them back up. She puffed smoke as she held the blunt with her lips.

As Jahi walked you could hear his keys and chains dangle. Kiran continued to scroll on her phone planning on not to speak. "You can't speak." Jahi spoke standing a few feet in front of her.

Kiran looked up at him blinking as she stared in his soul not saying nothing. "You still got that shitty ass attitude." Jahi took the blunt from behind her ear.

"Nigga give my shit back." Kiran yelled as he reached his hand up high making her jump to get it. Jahi tilted his head looking at her glasses.

"When you start wearing binoculars?" Jahi held his laugh as his arm was still raised. Kiran sighed letting him win not being bothered.

"I was told I needed them." Kiran muffled speaking with the blunt in her mouth puffing smoke through her nose and mouth again for the second time. She stared at him with low eyes before she turned her head looking away from him. Her thoughts was consuming her. More like... eating her alive.

Now he clowning on you after he fucked.

Kiran stop talking to him you look like a fucking fool.

Look at you.

Stop staring at him.

Should we stop staring?

We haven't seen him in forever...