𝟎𝟐𝟖

UNFAZED 028:
"FINISH"

UNFAZED 028: "FINISH"

But I don't give a damn, as long as it's me you trust 🫂

Jahi Briar Carter

5:35 PM

I watched Kiran pushing her glasses on top of her head. "I hope you don't think you storming up here was going to do something." I told her seeing her scroll on her phone to tune me out.

"I see it didn't stop shit." Kiran replied sending the pictures to Kay. I sat on the bed getting comfortable staring at her closely knowing she would say something. Ms. Smart Ass is going to definitely "speak" her mind.

"Stop looking at me." Kiran placed her hand up blocking my view as the other hand scrolled. I stood up pretending as I'm about to exit the room giving her one more chance, and she dumb as fuck if she think I will leave the room that easily.

"Yea, like the fuck I said." She mumbled causing me to instantly turn around locking the door in the room. I snatched her phone out her hand holding it in my hand.

"Where yo bags at?" I asked about to pack her stuff. She sat in the same position quiet.

"I'm not talking to the wall." I blurted out watching her face stay the same. She looked over at me like nobody didn't say anything to her.

"Yea I hear you." She yawned while talking, and getting up to walk out. I snatched her up by the throat pulling her closer to my face. "You have ruined all your chances for you to fix your attitude, so ima fix it." She gulped nervously blinking at me.

I let go her of neck gently seeing her backpack under the bed. I scooped it up, placing it on my back pulling her hat down to cover my eyes. She smiled flipping her hair out the way, jumping out of the bed coming up to me.