Chapter 64: Dream or reality

Rains pours from the sky above as we see what it appears to be a graveyard within a unknown planet as we see a crowd of people gathering around on a recent person who have died as an old man says his words to the person who have died and then closes his book. Soon the grave gets dig up and one by one the crowd make their leave as the crowd slowly walks away.

Soon all that is left is one. We see this person to be female and have tears in her eyes as she kneel down to place down some flowers as she look up the grave and we see the women to be Rebecca as she said.

Rebecca: (tears) I'm so sorry that we couldn't save you. I love you.

She then stood up and leave as we see a gravestone with the name belonging to "Y/n L/n" who died when Bounty hunters lead by Genko destroyed the super star destroyer  while they were inside. The bad batch and Gray were also killed as the result of the blast.

Then we cut to Edens Zero as we see Rebecca in the shower as she is crying and letting it all out as her lover is now gone and she was too late to save him. She then sat down of the shower still crystal as she thinks to herself while crying.

Rebecca: (thought) I'll do anything just to save him on time. I just....want to save him for all the things....he has done.

She continues to sob when suddenly her leg started to glow and all of a sudden there was a flash and immediately Rebecca woke up from bed and sat up very quickly as she breaths heavily and look around.

She find herself in her room with Ella and Happy laying next to her as she looks at the two and then shake her head when suddenly the door open and Y/n came in and said.

Y/n: Morning Rebecca. You okay?

She turn to see him and then she rushed over and then hug him which surprised him a bit.

Y/n: Wow Rebecca, you alright? Did you have a dream?

Rebecca: Y-Yeah. I think I have.

Y/n: Well how's about we grab some coffee and you'll tell me everything.

Rebecca: O-Okay.

(Moments later)

We see the two in the kitchen and sat at the table as Rebecca told him about her dream and how he died in hee dream which shocked him. Then Gray came in and then noticed the two.

Gray: (smile) Here I thought I was the only one who is awake.

Y/n: Hey Gray. Sorry if we woke you up.

Gray: That's okay. Say are you okay Rebecca?

Rebecca: Yeah. I had this awful dream that you, the bad batch and Y/n died.

Gray: How?

Y/n: She said we were in a supee star destroyer when a group of Bounty hunter lead by Genko came and blow up the supee star destroyer.

Gray: Genko? Isn't that Bounty hunter from the planet of Guilts?

Rebecca: That's right. Everyone was sad and ashamed. I blame myself, I could have done something but I.....I..

Y/n: Rebecca it's okay. It was all a dream. Me, Gray and The Bad batch are okay ans safe. Besides I don't think there is a supee star destroyer pass through the dragons wall.

Soon Witch, Hermit and Sister came in and inform Y/n, Rebecca and Gray.

Witch: (smile) Y/n, Gray and Rebecca, you three woke up just in time. We're exiting out of Hyper space and coming up on the dragon wall.

Y/n: (smile) That's good. Have you contacted the Fleet?

Sister: Yep. Hope we're not too late.

They make their way to the bridge with Rebecca had a strange feeling about this as they arrived at the bridge. Once there Edens zero and the Republic fleet jump out of Hyper space and arrived at the dragon wall and seeing the dragons dead.