Chapter 42: The order of the Sith

We see Y/n making his way to the Jedi academy after he return back on his mission and just got a call that he rush over to the Jedi Academy. Awaiting at the steps of the academy were Proxy and Clarsse as Y/n walks up the steps and once he met up to them the trio enter the academy as Y/n asked the two.

Y/n: Okay I've got your message so is it true? Did a sith just walk up to the steps of the Jedi academy and want to make alliance to us?

Clarsse: Indeed. Right now she is at the waiting room being a watch eye on by two Jedi knights.

Proxy: At first they thought she is telling some lie but they sense no lie within her. She is completely telling the truth, plus she doesn't seem to have any light sabers within her.

Y/n: So she came here without any weapons? This is weird. Who is watching her?

Proxy: Jedi Knight Jaxxon and Jedi Knight Dash.

Y/n: I see. Well let's see what this sith wants.

Soon they arrive to the waiting room as they enter and see Jaxxon and Dash keeping an eye on her qs the two knights turn to see Y/n.

Jaxxon: Master Y/n

Jaxxon: Master Y/n. Glad your here just in time.

He looks over towards the female sith as she looks up at him while Y/n was surprised to sense no pure dark side within her. She has dark side within her but not full power then any sith as she sat out and bow.

Yori: I'm thankful you have arrived. My name is Yori as Sith apprentice and I'm here to-

Jaxxon: Your not aloow to talk Sith!

Y/n: Calm yourself Jaxxon it's okay. She can speak if she want.

Jaxxon: Of course, my apologies.

Yori: Thank you. As I was saying, I'm here for not to harm your order or anything. I was sent to by my master to make alliance to the Republic and to the Jedi order. We need your help.

Y/n: What kind of help?

Yori: There is a powerful sith Lord that is now on the lose. He is too powerful for any of us to stop him and we need your help. My master will tell you more if you come with me to our home planet called Black-star.