Chapter 32: The bond between borther and sister

Edens Zero jumps out of Hyper space and slowly make it's approach towards the Hyper cannon where the empire are now going to fire after they retrieve the Hyper Crystal and also where Y/n is at being captured by them. Not too long later more Republic fleets arrive as they load by Captain Connor as the fleet jump out of Hyper space.

On the bridge we see a Republic officer walking up to Connor after he finish his call to Witch as once the hologram of Witch disappeared the Republic officer tells him.

Republic officer: Sir are fighters are ready to battle.

Connor: That's good. Tim's to show the empire to not mess with us, order the pilots to get into their fighters and prepare for battle.

Republic Officer: Yes sir.

At the hanger we see Republic pilots racing to their fighters as they climb onto their star fighters as they did some checks before they all start off their engines and make their way out of the hanger and fly towards the Hyper cannon as they were lead by the Marauder.

Inside we see the Bad Batch, Rebecca, Shiki, Happy, Pino, Weisz, Homura and Yogi as Tech and Echo were at the cockpit as Tech informs them all.

Tech: The Hyper cannon seemed to be charging up. All fleets, we need to take down their shield in order to get some damage to it.

Connor: (radio) Copy that.

Shiki: Don't worry Y/n, we're on our way to get you.

Republic pilot: (radio) We got tie fighters coming towards us!

They see a whole sworn of them exiting out of the hangers and making it's way towards them. Soon the space battle begins and both star fighters open fire at each other as some fighters get shot down as the fighters scatter as more and more fighters get blown up while the Marauder gets through them with Hunter have the back gunner and taking out any tie fighters that wee targing them from behind.

The other fleets included Edens Zero open fire their cannons at the incoming tie fighters before they would have a chance to deal some damage to their fleets while at the right side of the Hyper cannon we see Am sitting on her throne watching the battle happening while Haru make his way to her and stand next to her.

Haru: Ma'am the Hyper cannon is ready to fire.

Am: Good, at least we will end this rebellion and bring order to the galaxy.

Haru: Indeed ma'am but I am concerned about the function of the Hyper cannon. The onky way to fire is for you and your brother to be use as a battery with the power of the dark side and once that all the dark side engery will be transferred into the Hyper Crystal and then it will fire. Are you and your brother really gonna take this sacrifice?

Am: I am. For years I have been waiting for sacrifice myself for the dark side and I will finally do that.

Haru: Understood ma'am.

Am: I sense you are not upset by this commander.

Haru: I've seen many officers that I have work along side with die and me being the only one. I won't allow my feelings to ruin the empires name.

Am: I respect that commander. Ready the Hyper cannon.

Haru nods and order to crew to fire the Hyper cannon so they can end the Republic once and for all. But suddenly alarms start to go off while an imperial officer tells them.

Imperial officer: Sir the Hyper Crystal has been stolen! We can't fire the Hyper cannon without it.

Haru: (shocked) What?! Who would dare to try to steal the Hyper Crystal?!