Chapter 20: A memory that is locked

We see Y/n opening his eyes and he was in a beautiful field  within a unknown planet as the sky was bright but it seems not burn his eyes as he walk through the field and looking around and trying to find anyone that might be here.

Y/n: What.....is this place?

He see a cliff ahead so he rushes over and once there he looks at the veiw to see mountains that were sticking out onto the sky along with a temple within a mountain that looked ancient. Its not Jedi or Sith Temple.

Before he could figure out what it was a large black for appear and circle around him and Y/n step back and look around to see he was surrounded by this darkness of the cload.

Y/n: What is this?!

Then he hear what sounded like a lightsaber active behind him so he active his and turn and block a blue blade and they get into a blade lock. Y/n look at this attacker can't clearly see his face because his face was covered with the fog.

Y/n: Who are you?

???: You know who we are.

Y/n leaps back and then another light sabers were activated and he turn to see two green sabers which Y/n recognise those blades and now know who these two attackers are.

Y/n: Anakin.....Ahsoka?

Then the two charge at him and Y/n was about tondefene himself but something chocked him by the force and making him not do anything but let both Jedi's he knew rush at him and swing their blades at him.

Y/n: No! NO! NNNNNOOOO!

(Dream ends)

Y/n quickly sat out of bed and he was breathing heavily and looked around to see he's within Edens Zero and see a fleet of Republic out of his window.

Y/n can feel his hand shaking and his body sweating from that nightmare but laying next to him was Rebecca as she wakes up and sat up and asked while she rub her tired eye while holding the sleeping Happy.

Rebecca: (yawn) You okay Y/n?

Y/n: (panting) Y-Yeah I'm fine.

Rebecca see he had a nightmare and place her head onto his shoulders and tell him.

Rebecca: It's alright, you don't have to hide it. It was just only a nightmare.

Y/n: I.....Guess but I feel like I knew that planet in my dream.

Rebecca: What was it?

Y/n: I.....I don't know.

Rebecca look at him a bit concerned when Y/n feel like someone else was here. He pulls over the coved snd they were surprised to see Homura sleeping next to Y/n as she gently snore.

Rebecca: (smile) Aww that's cute.

Y/n: (smile) Never knew she be here.

Rebecca: (smile) Yeah but I don't mind it. Now let's get changed, I think Fordo and his clones are giving us a tour around their super Ventator star destroyer.

Y/n: That's right the Defender, sure let's get changed.

Rebecca smiles and kissed Y/n on the check and gotten out and get changed. Y/n smile and turn to Homura who was still sleeping ane place a hand onto her head while he thinks about that dream.

Y/n: (thought) Why do I have a feeling that....I knew that planet before?

(Meanwhile)

Edens Zero attach to Tye Defender and they each got a tour around the ship by Clones so they can know their ways around the ship. They show them many interesting locations that are impressive but right now we see Shiki, Pino, Yogi and Weisz at the large cafeteria along with the clones.