Chapter 54: Countdown before destruction (Part 2)

At the surface of Blue Garden, we see many civilians racing to the transport ships so they can escape the planet before the empire would destroy it.

The Republic troopers get everyone on board the transport ships lead by Cody who is calling out to everyone to get into the transport ships while Homura and Lop rush up to Cody as Cody spotted them and turn to them.

Lop: How is the evacuation doing Cody?

Cody: Going well as we speak. Some who have their own ships are leaving the planet while we're getting everyone else onto their transport ships and getting them off the planet as we speak.

Homura: Have the pilot be careful about the space battle that is happened above us. Those tie fighters ain't gonna let anything leave the planet.

Cody: I can guess why.

Suddenly they heard something and soon after four new kind of tie fighters burst through the clouds and flying towards the transport ships as they take aim at the ships.

Cody: They're targeting at the transport ships!

Homura: Lop! Throw me!

Lop: Right!

She then use the force to lift Homura off the ground and then throw her towards the tie fighters as Homura use her soul blade and slice off the wings of the tie fighters while she landed on top of fourth tie fighter and stabbing her two Soul blades through the cockpit and then pulls them out and then throws one at the tie fighter beside her as it burst into flames and then she leaps over and cuts a tie fighter in half and then stabbing a tie fighter pilot in the chest as the tie fighter made a crash landing onto the road.

Once it stopped Homura leaps off while Cody was left surprised while Lop rush up to her and high fuved her.

Lop: (smile) Now that was awesome!

Homura: (giggle) Thanks.

Cody: (surprised) Well that was impressive.

Eric: (coms) This is Commander Eric we need soke help over here!

Cody: What's the situation Eric?

Eric: (coms) There is a large traffic to the transport ship D-5 and it seems one of the vehicles is stuck. We need some help pulling it out.

Cody: I have my troops and be there as soon as possible.

Eric: (coms) Alright then thanks, Eric out.

We then cut to the large space battle that is happening over Blue Garden as we see Republic star fighter ships battling the Imperial tie fighters while Republic fleets and Imperial fleets keep firing at each other with their cannons.

We can cut to the hanger of the Star destroyers MR 2 as we see a few Stormtroopers patrolling the hanger as they march around. They haven't realised a Republic stealth ship that is invisible has just enter the hanger and made a gentle landing at their hanger.